chapter6

After yuji and kyungmi go for byul's search in different sides---------

Kyungmi-Hey yuji,I am at byul's place but she not answering her phone and she's not home also..
Yuji-okay then,stay in touch..
Kyungmi-yes cop!!

Kyungmi wanders around byul's house and soon she bumps into a huge bulky body and when she looks up to see who that man is there she sees Jungkook standing hands on his waist and smiles showing his bunny teeth which he never shows to anyone....

Kyungmi-Are you looking for me??
Jungkook- c'mon lets go..
Kyungmi- What do you want? Where are you taking me??

Jungkook then takes kyungmi to a dark place and let kyungmi sit on a chair--------
Kyungmi-w-why did you bring me he-here??
(Shittt,should i have to stutter now only ,she said with inner facepalming )
Jungkook just smiles at her..
Jungkook-where did your officer byul took our companion KTHV??
Kyungmi-byul really took your companion??
Jungkook-are you playing dumb with me ,agent kyungs...
(Jungkook said cupping kyungmi's face)
And after Jungkook searching something on his phone he shows the video from taehyung's hidden room where byul is shown following him....
Kyungmi-so,they really are together.
Do you know where they are??
I really need to find her..
(Kyungmi asked with worried face)
Jungkook looks at kyungmi with questioned look...
Kyungmi-forget it,you don't know either or else why would you bring me here....
(Kyungmi said as she was walking ahead then suddenly Jungkook grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer from behind)
Jungkook-call her!
Kyungmi-I tried already, but her phone is off..
Jungkook- I don't believe you..
(Whispered in kyungmi's ear)
Kyungmi- I already told you, can't reach her ...
Jungkook-Then give me her number, I will try to call ....
Kyungmi-no way!!
(Kyungmi said as she pushed Jungkook back loosening her wrist from his hand)
Jungkook comes in front of her...
Jungkook-CALL!!!
(his was little annoyed)
Kyungmi-ughh,we are the police..I need to protect my colleague....
I'm not going to give her number to you...
NO WAY AT ALL!!!!
(Kyungmi said frustratingly as she sat on the couch)
Jungkook just stares at her without blinking..
Kyungmi- even if you stare at me like that I won't give you her number...
Kyungmi squirms into the couch more..
And then suddenly Jungkook leans down and was about to say something but gets cut off with----
Kyungmi- beat me,but i wont give it up...
And jungkook just smirks at her and raises his hand to beat her but stops when he sees that kyungmi trying to protect herself and walks away somewhere in the dark.....

After some time passes--------
Kyungmi sleeps on couch and suddenly starts smiling in her sleeptalks things like cupcake,donuts and marshmallows....
And then suddenly she feels sunlight coming through the windows piercing her eyes...
Kyungmi-dont bother me..
Why are you still here...
Jungkook-park byul's phone number!!
Kyungmi while standing say's-----
Kyungmi- let me go..
I will go look for him with my colleagues wouldn't that be quicker..
And when they start to look for me,you will be in a big trouble...
You will be finished..
(Kyungmi say's showing her pointer finger towards Jungkook's face and then Jungkook grabs her small finger in his finger )
Jungkook- if you won't say i'll---
( Jungkook says bringing kyungmi's finger to his lips)
Kyungmi- how about we trade few things in exchange of her number??
(Kyungmi says taking her finger back hesitantly)
Jungkook-look,don't try to act smart with me or else it wont be good for you...
Kyungmi-whatt!! Nothing comes for free in this cruel world..
Jungkook-say quickly, what do you want??
Kyungmi- since,im starving from afternoon i want something to eat...
How about some western cuisine???
Jungkook- fine but you will have to give her phone number after eating ,okay?
Kyungmi- yes yes,,Im true to.my words dont worry but please make it quick..I'm feeling very hungry right now...
Jungkook chuckles as kyungmi's stomach starts growling because of hunger...

After some time-----
Jungkook comes with all delicious foods and places in on a plate and gives to kyungmi to eat up but as soon as kyungmi sees the food her eyes starts glowing looking at the plate...