chapter2

At the hotel
Lee songduk(a leader of ilsan territory):-
Namjoon-shii,this is ilsan territory that you have once again disrupted,coming here today you should be more conscious.
If your kim-shin group doesn't want to deal drugs, want to become legitimate thats because you don't have guts your constant provocations where others are scared of kim-shin group, I old man lee songduk is not afraid of you (said frustratingly).....
Namjoon:- then(with attitude)
Lee songduk:-you destroyed so many of our places ,how do you want to settle this

After a while lee songduk's secretary kept a agreement on table in front of namjoon,and as he picked it up he saw it back and forth and and burner that agreement paper with his lighter and just left that place....as he walked towards the door lee songduk's bodyguards gathered around him and soon jungkook pointed his gun at lee songduk and told his bodyguards to keep their guns down or else their boss will have holes in his head and as Jungkook said that each one them kept their guns down and soon Namjoon got out of that place.... After a while songduk's bodyguards started fighting with Jungkook and as Jungkook was about to hit one them their came a police officer with his team and started asking for namjoon but jungkook replied with "I came here alone he was not here,I was dealing with them today".... But the police officer didn't believe him and said" yujii and byul catch these people and yujii goes to catch Jungkook while byul was handling the songduk and his bodyguards....

At the backyard-:

Namjoon,namjoon,namjoon!! Seokjin shouted his name but he didn't listen so seokjin went in front of him and stopped him and asked him"you knew i was coming,you used me to catch the lee songduk's territory,to teach them lesson and to make me look like a fool"(yelling)
(smilingly) you are getting smarter,namjoon said;as he started walking again...
Don't leave!!seokjin yell
As seokjin gripped him from back they both  started fighting and as namjoon tried to get out the grip seokjin immediately pointed a gun at namjoon(angrily)
As namjoon got out of seokjin's grip he settled his suit and asked seokjin"are you going to arrest me now,on what grounds or do you want to get sued for violating my rights"
I,Seokjin not afraid of getting sued for arresting you"Seokjin said annoyingly...
(Sighing) and (calmly)namjoon said"look I have already said what i saw that day ,and im sure you read all the case files regarding the case which happened 3 years ago....
You think im stupid,seokjin said(very irritatedly)
Think whatever you want mr.police officer,as Namjoon said that he left that place and seokjin started running behind him but was taken aback by yujii-Seokjin assistant officer

What now-yuji said..
For now lets go to the department-seokjin said annoyingly...

At department-:
On what grounds did you arrested them all, huhh- department head said rather shouted
And every police was trying to calm both of them as they were arguing with each other....

And after the argument namjoon send a man to bail on Jungkook and as Jungkook was leaving he saw a girl she was dressed in all black and was eating ramen...jungkook just stood their watching her but soon was distracted be the man which Namjoon send for Jungkook and he left police department...

Now let's see what happens in next chapter...
Look forward to it...