chapter7

The same night--------

Yuji went to meet someone who can help her to find byul because he knew everything about his companions.....

At hoseok's club:-

Yuji- is jhope here,tell him YJ IS HERE

Club manager- yes ma'am, he is here..
Please come this way..
And then he leads yuji to a room where jhope was sitting on a red couch...
Club manager-Boss,your acquaintance is here to meet you...

Hoseok-heyya,how are you doing..
Long time no see...
Yuji- hii hoseok--
(As soon as yuji said that he stopped doing his work and while stood up from his couch and said---)
Hoseok- my my darling, no one dares to call me by my real name...
Everyone here knows me as jhope...
(He said as he brushed his hand on yuji's cheek making her scoff at him)
Yuji- ohh yes,mr.jhope!! WHERE IS MS.BYUL AND YOUR COMPANION KTHV....

Hoseok- (laughs at yuji's question and takes her hand to make her sit on black couch which was located in front of his desk)...
Hoseok-you very well know me right!!
Yuji- of course!! I've been working with you for so many years now...
Please tell me of you know anything about ms.byul because mr.seokjin is very worried about his officer and I cant see him worry about someone else this muchh...
Hoseok-(smirkingly pulled yuji's chair towards him and said---)
Hoseok- When will you stop liking him huhhh??
Don't you get tired while liking him...
Hahahhaaa....
Yuji- ( glares at him and pulls herself back from his grab and says---)
Yuji- that's none of your business...just tell me where is ms.byul...
You know where is she and KTHV is right...
Hoseok- ohh ohh,calm down baby...what's the hurry?? Or is it that you want to see your mr.so called 😏😒

After sometime of yuji sitting their looking at hoseok aka jhope doing his work....
Yuji-is it done??
Hoseok- its done but don't you think you should also do something for me in return...
Yuji-WHAT!!!
hoseok- calm down babe..you just have to report me about the data ms.yohan has found about my sweet companion...
Yuji- what...yohan,she got data about your companion🤨🤨
Why didn't sir seokjin mention about this to me??
(She said to herself but hoseok was able to her murmuring)
Hoseok- aww...do you feel betrayed now by your own boss....
That's so rude of him....
(Hoseok said cunningly)
Yuji gets furious at him but agrees to his bait on the information he was going to give her about byul and KTHV....

Yuji- fine fine..you!!! Just give me the information and I'll find out whatever you want me to...
And then hoseok gives yuji a pen drive of information...
And then as yuji walks out to leave hoseok suddenly grabs her hand and pulls her back and twists her hand giving her a small chit written something on it...
Hoseok- make sure to open this chit when you've left this place , is that okayyy jagiyaa...✨💕
And yuji just harshly pushes hoseok back and says--
Yuji- lets meet up next time hoseok-shiiii!!!!!
And after hearing it hoseok smirks and laughs out loudly seeing her leaving his club grabbing his drink and taking sip of it which is named as YJ 🍾.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At next morning----
Yuji gets back to work as she tries to find the data in Yohan's cabin....
But then suddenly yohan and lisa come together in the cabin and yohan ask yuji--
Yohan- what are you doing here??
Lisa- yes,same question... Shouldn't you be out there to find byul...
That's the mission sir seokjin gave you and kyungmi...
Yuji- oh-um--uhh.....I was just here to find yohan because I thought she is good at computers so it will be better if she helps me to fix my computer is not working...
Lisa- ohh yeahh...she is the mastermind!!she will be of your great help...
Yohan- yes,why not lets go..I will help you to fix it....
And then the three of them head to yuji's cabin...
..................................................................................

Next time will see what happens...
Till the time take care and hope you all are doing good...
Love you all ✨🤞💕💕💕