Is Mario ok?

Ritchie's pov

It training day at divinus magia " ok divinus for training today will-." Ritchie was cut of by Inmo  "Wait where is Mario?" Inmo said. " I don't know he was just here a second ago" Kit said " when we find him he is playing extreme doge the lighting bolt." Ritchie said with anger in his voice.  

Mario's pov

I was off to Adlantide again but at least I got from training day. I know Ritchie and Brandon wont be happy when I come back.

I got to Adlantide to see drake my boyfriend and when he seen me he was mad. " DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS YOUR LATE!" he yelled in my face but all I can say was "sorry." 

He grabbed my arm and we went to his place. when we got to his place we went to the basement and the throw me to the floor. "don't move or I won't let you go to your guild right." he said in a mad tone of voice  yet again I Just said one word and that was "right." 

he went up the stairs but he knows what I was doing so he came back to the basement with a baseball bat and he started to hit me with it and when he was done it was 2:00 am but when he started 10:00pm he did let me go home so I did but before I left he put a mask on my face so no one sees the blood.

Ritchie's pov  

I was in my home will Brandon was in the office. I was about to sleep but then a boat came to the docks of the island so I went to who it was. When i got to the docks I seen Mario i was going to yell at him but i know he was sacred for some reason so I didn't yell but when he seen me he froze all i said was "tomorrow mine and Brandon's office pls" "ok and am sorry for running off from training" he said and he left me on the docks.       

------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok i am bad at spelling so pls don't make fun of me

and this is just an AU so this is fan made

i was with the name blake but in s5 of fto there is a blake so i drake instead so ya

i know this is not that big but i hope you like it  

BYE!!