to on the hunt to find mario Part 12

Bryan's pov

Me, mitch and Colin went to the cave to see Mario but he was not there but all there was a jumper in the middle of the cave and mitch knows who the jumper belonged to "mitch do you know who this jumper this it" said Colin "yes I do...... it belongs to his abusive boyfriend drake" said mitch. me and Colin was not happy when mitch said abusive boyfriend  we ran out of the cave as fast as we can and went to divinus magia to get help to find Mario.

Brandon's pov

we was all sat in the guild trying to find where Mario has gone but then Bryan, Mitch, and Colin came running in the guild hall "i...might....have an.....idea....where...Mario...is" said Mitch out of breath at that time all of divinus magia are out of there seats "where" i said "we Think is boyfriend and ex guild master kidnapped him" said colin but colin was not out of breath "what colin why are you not out off breath said Ritchie "well I went in the shadow realm" said colin "can we stop chit chatting and find Mario" said kit "yea we should" i say.

we get on the boat and the dragon slayers are not happy about it but that don't mind they want to find Mario. when we got to Mario's old guild all we can hear was screaming and crying. and the dragon slayers know who this is...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi I did this at homework club so I didn't get told off so I hope you like it 

so my little dragons have a good day / night / afternoon 

bye!!!!!