No time

No  time

I walk up to constant  throwing  of things at my bedroom  window . My body still sore . I feel nothing. I am no stranger to this feeling but this time i have  no suicidal thought.  A lot of emptiness in my heart  and hunger in my soul. As i try to wake up and see  who is making such i noice .my head starts spinning but i was able to make it go away by grabbing a battle of water next my alarm stand .

"Kate do i need to break you window  down or are you coming to open" i hear as Noah calls me .His voice  sounds  different  .

I walk down the stares to open  the only to be met with wide eyes . He looks like he saw an allian.

"Are you coming  in or what "i say slightly annoyed at his expression. Noah can be dramatic sometimes.  He should  consider auditioning for a role in a movie or something.

As i move out of the way so Noah doesn't have the stage to perform.
"KATE!!"because  the last thing i hear as i slip into the most peaceful sleep  i have ever had.

"Beep !! beep ! ! beep!! "Is all i hear as i wake up to see people in white pushing me and speaking to themselves a language i couldn't  understand.

"You are in safe hands!!"is the last things i hear as i fell of to sleep.

Waking up to pain on my ribs and lower  back ."Take it easy  a voice  spoke  from  the shadows  as it moved  close to me i got to see that it was a doctor.

Confused  I laid there waiting  for him to speak. I was tired of asking  people questions,i just want then to tell whats  going  , especially if it'sconcerning my life .

No amount of preparation would  have prepared me for the news i was about to get .

The doctor cleared his throat as proceeded to speak "Miss Black you had a kidney  failure and we needed  to operate on you as soon as possible  "

Non of this is making  sense . I went for my monthly check up last week the doctor there could  have picked up something  was wrong but she didn't.  I sat the in shock  as the doctor  proceeded to speak .

"You kidney failed all of a sudden  and your friends  donated his to you . He save your life "

With that being said Noah came in on que with a bandage on his rib  as he walked  towards  me with his crutches.

I hate to sound ungrateful but something  seems of with this situation.  As he sat down he smiled at me and asked if i was ok .i smiled and noded .

I couldn't  feel my head becoming heavry again as my eyes shut down with force .

I feel  my are getting  cold yet my whole body hot as a heater. I can't  make out what is happening  .
I miss my mom. Why did she have to go now i don't  know what's  happening  to me .

The same doctor appears  and say s the most unexpected thing ever . As my body hurts i try to sit realizing its a bad idea i lay down .

God what test is this ."you will only be here for 2 day'sthen you will be free to go ." The doctor said in a cold voice as he left the room LOCKING IT . To say shocked  would be an understatement 

What's going on . I know i didn't  want to live but i were to die and need know how.