she did it

SHE DID IT

Naoh and I are  now sited on my bed .his stare is digging  a hole to my soul. I don't  even  know where to begin .

"What  do I tell you ?.A lot has happened ... I really  ...didn't want you to find  out this way ...I promise  "I couldn't control the tears and the roar  in my voice .tears  kept  flowing  even  after  trying  hard  to hold  them back .

Noah has  seen me cry before,but this  time it's different. I don't  want  him to see me like this ,not in this state  .

"WHY DIDN'T  YOU TELL  ME !?"his voice  it high ,close to breaking;I could  hear pain, disbelief and confusion  in it .

What have I done ? I can never  hurt 
Noah .Never. I can't  see him this way .my eyes are fixed on the floor , I cant even  look at him,but that  doesn't  stop him from looking  at me .

"I need to use the bathroom  ."I can't  gather  the carrage  to tell him ,I just  can't. The bathroom  is the only way I can escape  this bitter  confection  in  my heart  .

"How long have you been  doing  this ?"
The question caught  me of gourd. Then it hit me. How does  he know ?. Who told him ?.

"Who told you ?"

"Just  answer  me!!.How long ?" Noah is not the type  to give in .If he wants to know , he will know ,way way or the other  .I can't  hide  things from him , but I have managed  to hide this ,that too for a week  . I was ganna  tell him when the time is right  . When ? I had  no idea .

"Noah first  tell me who told you? , then I will tell you , I promise "

"Promise? " he pulls  out  his pinky, this never  gets  old

"Pinky  promise " I correct him  with a forced smile  as I bring forward  my pinky finger  to meet his .

"Ella !"

I'm not shocked  . I expected  this from her .she is nothing  but a two headed  snake . She just had too .

"I'm really  sorry Noah . I know this is a shock.  She was there when it happened , she caused  it all .After you left she came and ...and ...and ...and "
Before I could finish Naoh pulled me into  a tight  hug.

"Why did you do it? " he wisspers  into  my ears. His voice  is so concerned  and soothing. 

He pulls  me to sit on the floor  against  the bed  opposite  him . " Tell me ?" . He asks 

"Ella" is the first  word I spit out .

"What  about  her?" Naoh knows ,wherever  Ella is involved  trouble follows .

" The night you left Ella came over .she showed me pictures and videos  of my Lion and her making  out  on different  occasions . I  didn't know what to think  at that  time . I couldn't  handle  the pain  in my heart  .I was hurt  Noah . I was broken  . I felt used . I Needed  to get rid  of the pain ."

"So you found  that  to be the best  option  ? " Naoh has never  dated  or love anyone before. How can I make him understand the pain  of betrayal  from someone you  love .

"Noah can we talk tomorrow? I have no energy  to continue "

"Okay  , but I'm staying over"

                       Flashback

The was a knock at the door  at  20:00 .
"Noah you need to get going ! What did you forget  now ?"

As I opened the door I was greeted by an unpleasant face ,which  ruined  mood .