Nice to meet youv

Nice to meet you

Waking up to  cold  harsh air brushing against my nude body as i lay on the cold hard floor .I can hear faint voices. 

Whre am I ? As i was trying to figure out my whereabouts i could hear foot steps  coming  towards the door , giving  me the chance to look around  the square  cube that  im locked in .

What has become  of me . As my eyes  land on the door  i see the same doctor  that did  my sugary come in . I can't  even  say im shocked  at this point . Never  the less nothing  seems to be making sense to me .

"She is up . Sir" what's  going  on here? Who is this  sir   he is  speaking to and what does he have to do with me ? What does  he want from me .

I regret  all the days i said i don't  care about my life . Looking  at this situation I think i care .

A man dressed in a black suit and tie , white shirt and black and white Adidas shoes walked in . He seems familiar . We have never meet before though  but his appearance resembled someone I know for sure. All this doesn't  answer my questions.

Now to think of it , I'm  nude lying  on the floor with two strange man looking at me.... how did i end up like this .

The man walks in and comes  to take a closer look at me . He lifts his hand and caresses  my my face as he did that i  moved  my face to look  at the doctor  and i spat on the floor  .

"She will sell well ... put her with the other girl and make sure she looks  presentable  for monday. " The man says as he walks away leaving  me alone with the doctor.

A few minutes  later  the doctor  leaves  the room after dressing  up my wounds.  Nothing  is making sense at this point  in time .

now that i think of it i came here with Noah and now he is no where to be seen . My God .

As l look around the room i notice a chair with my hangbag as well as the clothes i wore before all this .

As my thoughts drift to  their wildest place , someone opens the door harshly and i could hear a bunch of people entering the room . A lady wearinga white  summer dress with yellow flowers and a black leader jacket, walks in takes a look at me.

She turn her face to the door  then announces to the others 

"you may begin keep im mind i will NOT tolerate any mistakes "

The ladies and man listening to her seem horrified. She looks like  she is in her late 40s but her elegance and  tone dont give that a way .

One of the ladies comes up to me and takes out a small bottle and an injection . I don't even nove a flinch at this point as she injectsme with an unknown substance .

"She is so lucky "

"Yes she is and she doesn't even know it " i hear people say as i drift of to sleep .

I wake up to people arguing about  who is better between Messie and Ronald . The voices get louder as i gain my senses .

I try to move but my hands are tied on  to a chair I'm now sitted on . The is a mirror in front of me .

I couldn't recognize myself at first . I look fine as hell . I shouldn't be happy right now as i have no idea what is about to happen to me .

"Hello"

I say in a shaky voice .

"Your wife is up"

I could hear the familiar voice of the man dressed in black . He walk right in front of the mirror blocking my view . I dont even dare to complain .

He reached out his hand to untie me . He reached out his hand and says something i couldn't even imagine .

"Hi im Blake Shelton . Noah's dad and your future father in law "

He says as he shakes my hand . He calls out for a maid and tells her to get me dressed. In  shock i stand up and the maid guides me to a room . It is so beautiful dont wanna lie .

Only  if i knew of the untold  deeds of it before  entering  it .

The lady  who walked me in sat me down  on the bad and gave me clothes  to wear . She handed me  a black  night  dress and asked me to go into the  bathroom to change .

I thought nothing  of it as i obeyed  .
I imaged from  the bathroom  and she sat me down  again  only to do my hair .

She told me i looked  beautiful  as she left me with  my thoughts.  How is it that Noah didn't say anything  alll this just doesn't  make sense  .  Maybe its just a prank since  its my birthday  tomorrow.  I think to myself as i look at the calendar .

Noah is my Best friend  he shouldn't  do this to me , would  he?

I'm  pulled out of my thoughts  as the door opens  and Noah stands  there wearing  a cold expression  i have never  seen  before .

"Noah"

I  say as I run to give him a hug .He  stops me .

"I don't  like people  throwing  themselves  on me and please  call me
Mr Shelton  from now on "

He say as he walks  away pushing  me to hit the ground  hard .

Something tells me a lot is going  to change and I get   up i lean besides  the bed .

You think you know a person  until  you realise you only know what they show you .

《《》》《《》《《《《《《《《》》