~ chapter 34 ~

A/N POV

Taehyung felt worried after knowing that she was traumatized by those incidents. After like two hours the doctors let him in. These two hours are like two decades for him. Jimin and Jungkook convinced him somehow.

Uble is dead. Carlo covered up everything with his power in Paris. Jean get himself into this mess as he smashed Uble with the small truck but get out as Jimin take care of him.

Jikook went to bring food. yoongi is also on his way to the hospital. Thank god the twins are asleep. He should thank Namjoon for helping them to find Uble.

Namjoon hacked the satellite system to spot them. He used his power to broadcast the news on the Paris news channel about Uble. Jin is also there to assist Namjoon as they call their man to help. The CCTV footages help them to spot Uble easily.

Uble is careless & gets confused by the sudden news of him blowing his mind to think something straight. Namjoon is good with mind games to confuse Uble.

 Namjoon is good with mind games to confuse Uble

"wake up already" Taehyung whispered to y/n. as he hold her hand up to his cheek. He just wishes to turn everything back but he can't.

"Taehyung, let's eat something," Jimin said as he kept the food on the table. Taehyung looked at him with emotionless eyes as Jungkook also come inside with drinks. "Hyung, Yoongi hyung is coming soon," Jungkook said as he comes to sit on the chair.

"Hyung is coming!?" Taehyung asked as he softly keep y/n hand back on the bed "oh! Yes, don't worry Sam is there to take care of the twins" Jimin assured him with a smile.

Taehyung slowly come to the table then he pulled the chair he sit with the view of y/n sleeping figure on the hospital bed. The door gets opened as Yoongi walked inside with a simple flower bouquet in his hand.

"Suga!!" Jimin went to him and then hugged him as Yoongi hugged Jimin back taking his scents in. "It's good you are here," Jungkook said as he opened the food boxes. "Does twins have dinner!?" Taehyung asked while he also open the food box.