➹| six

It has been three weeks since the school year started, but this government is testing us. There are already four journalists and two members of our youth was shot dead, the four journalists were in different places when the shooting occurred and what's strange is they all was shot dead at the same day, the two members of our org were just walking in the sidewalk after school too many people saw the crime but the gunmen were too fast to leave and there are people who were traumatized by that event, the numbers are increasing and we are not going to be silent about this.

So here we are ptotesting in front of our school because the admins are not doing anything to take an action on what just happened with their two students. I can say that they are afraid too, this is the first time that the school admins was silent about something like this because they were not like this last time when a student was shot dead too. I just know that the government threatened them and I wonder what they said to make the admins silent about this.

I was walking in the middle of the crowd I can see almost all the members of our organization here, but I'm here to look for my two bastards bestfriend that are probably somewhere here gossiping.

And then there they are holding their placard in both of their hands that stated, "STOP THE KILLINGS".

"Hey!" I shouted making them turn their heads towards where the shout came from. The moment they saw me the two smiled like they saw their mother who left them in the counter of the grocery story to get some bread and the thought made me smile somehow. 

I slowly walked towards them they are still holding their placards up while waiting for me to get near. "Where the fuck were you? We were starting to get worried." said Chase. "Shut up, I am not a child and I thought you guys are happy to see me? Where are your smiles? You both look so cute." I pinched their cheeks and they just shrugged it off. What an asshole. 

"Besides, I cannot be late I am going to speak in front so stop worrying like I got kidnapped." I rolled my eyes at them. "Did you get us coffee?" Damon asked. This bitch didn't even say hi to me and he has the audacity to ask me for a coffee? I just looked at him with my rbf and he suddenly tried to hit me with his placard, "You whore, I asked you to get us coffee! Argh!" I was lucky that I dodged his hit I replied, "Shut up, Dam. I was rushing to get here because I thought it was going to rain I don't have the time to get you both your coffees." I rolled my eyes again, these two bastards are always getting on my nerves and I cannot complain because I am used to this.

I looked around after arguing with these two assholes, there are too many people unlike the rallies that we attended to and I don't know if it is because the two students just have too many friends or the people are starting to get really angry towards the government and their non-stop killings.

But this is a good start, a lot of people means this will become a movement. We just really need to double the work in order to encourage people to speak up and to not be afraid of the government, the government should be afraid of its people not the other way around.

I was busy looking around for our officers when suddenly, I saw her. She was talking to a male professor and they were standing on the left side of the platform and I was shocked that she was already looking at me and when I saw her she suddenly looked away like I didn't see her. I just ignored her like the sight of her made my stomach made a huge turn I suddenly felt something inside but I didn't mind it I am not here for her or whatever she's making me feel I am here to speak in front of this crowd and explain the things that the government is doing to us.

And I wonder if she stands with us or if she is being neutral about this, I don't really know but once I knew that she's neutral about this I am going to be hella disappointed. Being neutral means siding the oppressor and I don't tolerate shit like that. I wanna ask her but I am not in the place to do so, we are not even close we just met three weeks ago and I am still ignoring her after the classroom thingy, but I am hoping that she's with us in this fight she is an art teacher and I know she's thinking critically.