Prologue

I woke up by the sound of heavy rain and the loud banging on my door but I already know who it was.

"Erin! Look at my lunchbox that Auntie Yanna bought for me yesterday! Isn't it so cool?!" Kendric, my little brother suddenly bursted through my door shouting and shaking me to wake me up. He is holding his "cool" lunchbox in his right hand shoving it into my face. What a damn kid.

"You don't have to wake me up this way, Ken. Get off." I groaned trying to shove away his lunchbox in my face.

Every morning, he is entering in my room to just piss me off by shouting at me and you know who's going to enter in my room next, yeah?

"Erin, you ready for school?" Aunt Yanna, appeared in my door hand in her waist and looking at me like trying to figure me out.

"Yeah, I was, but not anymore." I sarcastically said hiding in my thick blanket.

"Oh, yeah? Well, you'll eventually be." She playfully said and I already know what's going to come.

I heard her footsteps padding in my mattress probably going towards me. I was getting ready for what was about to come until she pulled my blanket off of me. I looked at her with horror in my eyes.

"No fucking way, not again, Aunt—" I didn't have the time to finish my sentence when she started tickling my side. And I kid you not, tickling is my weakness.

I heard her laugh at me and I felt Ken suddenly hop in my bed to join our Auntie in tickling me but he started in my weakest spot, my neck. "Ken!" I was acting like a worm that was sprinkled with salt when he attacked my neck. Our laughed echoed in my room and I realized it is good to have them every morning, Ken waking me up with a loud bang and Aunt Yanna tickling my sides to make me go to shower and prepare going for school.

Moments like this makes me forget everything that happened two years ago. I know, they are trying their best to make me happy and forget about the death of my parents and I appreciate them showing efforts but I won't stop seeking and chasing the mastermind of my parents' death.

Even if I will end up being dead because of my actions, I don't mind.

My parents was both an activist and professors in my current university who fought for human rights until their last breath and I will do the same for them. No matter how cruel the government is, I am always ready for my death. If they want to play hide and seek, I'll play and end the game they started.

Too many activists had died because of voicing out and we are not going to be silent about that, we will continue to shout and fight for our rights.

No matter who will come in my way.