➹| three

Second day of first sem just started. I woke up again by the sound of rain hitting my roof and I wanted nothing but to sleep again for the whole day because of how cold the weather is so what I did was wrapped my blanket around my body like a burrito and tried to sleep again but as soon as I closed my eyes, I heard my bedroom door swung open and I already know who it is.

"Erin, get your ass off of your bed right now or else you'll be late," I heard my Auntie spoke flatly and I know she's looking at me intently because I can feel her stare under the blanket. "Gimme five minutes, please!" I shouted and held my blanket even tighter around my body.

"I know your five minutes all too well, Erin. You'll oversleep again and miss school because of that damn five minutes." She spoke a little loud now and I did not respond pretending to be asleep.

"Well, looks like you are not going to get up in any minute now." I smirked and thought that she will let me go this time. "But I'll make your five minutes into seconds, how 'bout that?" She really emphazied the word 'that' and I perceive that she's going to do the same thing with me again. "I will count one to five and if you are not—" Before she has the chance to finish her sentence I spoke and got off of my bed. "Okay, okay, fine. I'll get up." I smirked at her and entered my bathroom.

                                                                                         ✣

I am now in second year of college at the age of nineteen and here I am under the rain with no umbrella after Auntie dropped me off and did not even bother going inside to park and formally drop me off. Don't get me wrong, my Auntie is a really good woman and she's taking care of us after both of my parents died. She's the elder sister of my mom and since she has no child and not yet married she decided to take us and give us the love and care we need, she's making sure that she's fulfilling the role of a mother to us and I really appreciate her for that.

Thank goodness it is not raining that hard when I got out of her car because if it is, I will make her enter the school and drop me off in front of my room building.

Looking at my combat boots which is by the way with a smudge of muddy I continued to walk towards my building which is too far for me to walk with this kind of situation. I sometimes regret studying here because this big ass university reminds me of my parents, but I realized that is some sort of motivation to seek and fight so I get used to love this school for some reasons aside from that.

I am a scholar here, well, all of the students here. It is impenetrable trying to enroll here because first, you should take the exam here which is bloodyhell back-breaking to ace, but once you do, Everything is free here except the food, ofcourse. And my parents really wanted me to study here aside from the reason that they are teaching here.

Was walking like I am not going to be late in my class which is History, and I don't give a damn, I just wanted to sleep because my mind is still lingering the scene from that coffee shop. Whenever I try to close my eyes, all I can see was the fulgurating brown sphere that managed to set foot in my mind without efforts and it is frustrating as hell to remember.

But somehow, I felt some sense of ease when I heard talk to me.

I looked up at the sky that is brimming with smokey grey clouds and some time showing the rumbling thunder behind it. Raindrops started to fall into my face and I closed my eyes remembering how I felt when I met her sun-like orbs and I wonder what she felt when she met my catastrophic eyes. It was the opposite of her light eyes and I ponder, if there is a chance when the two completely different colors will meet again and if so, what would happen? Will there be a chaos?

Thinking that this notion is not going to get me anywhere, I lowered my head and slowly open my eyes.

And as if answering all my questions once again, I was once met again by her umber eyes. Her pupils dilated when our eyes met and I asked myself if I was just hallucinating, but when she neared me and sharing her black umbrella with me feeling the raindrops started to fade away, it answered my question..