➹| ten

After I locked the door, I proceeded to walk towards her and I stood there waiting for her to speak.

She was busy with whatever she's doing in her computer and I waited patiently.

I am not gonna lie, I cannot help but to overthink this situation that I am in because why does she want me to stay after class? Well, it's still technically her time because it was just past 25 minutes, but why?

I cleared my throat trying to get her attention, "What is it, ma'am?"

I stared at her, her long lashes and side profile is too perfect for a human like her it's unreal to see someone so beautifully created like this.. And maybe, I am dreaming since I've met her.

"Erin?" I heard her called me again for the second time and the first time I heard her was just fading out. I mentally slapped myself because I looked like I was staring at her for too long.

I cleared my throat again and I noticed that she was hiding her smile which made me want to smile too because of how dumb I look right now.

"Uh, yes ma'am? Sorry I was just... thinking." I looked away too shy to meet her stare.

I heard her chuckle, "Yeah, you seem like to think and get lost in your own thoughts most of the time."

I tried to meet her stare again, but I was too weak when she's smiling like that so I looked down.

This is all new to me, I am not like this whenever I am interacting with other people. I know how to make eye contact and present myself professionally, but this woman makes me the opposite.

"So, I just need some help here.."

I watched her fix some papers on top of her desk.

"Would you possibly give me a hand or do you have anything to do today?" Deciding to meet her brown orbs, I smiled at her, "Oh, yes I would love to."

But all my paper and political works that are waiting for me in the headquarters are saying otherwise. I know I have a lot to do, but I could still spare some time to help her. I'll just stay up until midnight to finish my papers.

She smiled at me melting my heart in an instant, "Great! Go grab a chair and sit beside me."

I looked at her for a minute trying to process of what she just said, but I don't need to embarrass myself the second time so I just did what I was told.

I settled my bag on the floor and sat at the chair that I put beside her.

We are so close to each other that I can smell her jasmine scent. Everything is starting to overwhelm me because this all just new to me, I don't know what words should I describe all the feelings that I am feeling whenever she's around or when she's so close to me like this.

Are you suppose to feel all of these?

Setting aside all my notion and feelings,

I looked into all the papers that are scattered everwhere in her table, I waited for her to tell me what to do and where to start, because honestly I am so confused.

She began to arrange the papers and pile them up again, her desk literally looked like a hurricane passed in it, "Here, can you check this for me?" She passed me a paper and I felt our fingertips touched which made me flinch a little. I disregarded it and bagan to read what's in the paper, it contains a rubrics or guide to grade an essay or paper. "That's the rubrics and here-" She pointed the pile of papers on top of her desk.

"These are the papers that you are going to check." I can see in my peripheral vision that she's looking at me and I am refusing to meet her eyes.