Chapter 16: Do I?

** April 2nd (2 am) **

Sean lay in bed , trying hard not to fall asleep. He sat up from his original position and rubbed his eyes.He walked downstairs to the kitchen seeing she was there making a snack for herself to calm her nerves. He sat at the breakfast stool, watching her. She turned around to look at him holding in her hands what looked like a cup of tea. She sighed.

"What are you doing up so early?" He asked.

"I can't sleep, my brain won't shut down. I didn't want to wake you up so I came down here to make some tea to calm my nerves is all." She sighed, sitting next to him. He put his arm around her lovingly. He knew she had been thinking about things for a while now. He never knew it was that bad. Sean kissed her forehead.

"I wasn't sleeping by the way. and even if I was, you could've woken me up and we could've talked it out. Instead of having it eat you alive. So what's up?" He looked at her with a concerned look. She looked down and sighed.

*sighs* "I've just been thinking a lot lately." She took a sip of her tea.

"You know you can talk to me about anything." He pulled her a little closer. She sighed again.

*deep breath* "Remember in the video we recorded yesterday?"

He nodded.

"I was really thinking about some of the questions that were asked and how we answer them..." She stopped herself, too embarrassed to go on.

" [Y/N], Just say it. I'm not gonna judge you." He put his arm around her shoulder.

"I want to move further in our relationship..." She hid her face behind her hands. He pulled her closer to him, kissing at her hands. She put her hands down and looked at him.

"Why didn't you just say that?" He kissed her cheek smiling.

"Scared."

"Of what?" He asked.

"Rejection."

"Why would I reject you? Did you forget that I love you?" Sean smiled.

"No~, it's a long story." She said.

"I got time.."

"It's just I know you have your YouTube channel and I know that means the world to you. So I just thought moving further would "distract" you from your channel and you'd.. I 'dunno'.... hate me.. I guess. It's very hard to explain." She frowned slightly. He smiled.

" First of all, I won't be hating you anytime soon, and My channel is not my whole life. It has a major chunk of it, but it doesn't consume it. I would love to move further and even expand this relationship, the channel won't get in the way of that. I promise. I'll set away time for it. Now, I want you to go to bed, and we'll talk in the morning." Sean kissed her and walked upstairs, taking off his shirt and getting into bed. She finished her tea and walked to him. She got into bed with him and fell asleep. Sean cuddled up to her as they both slept. Her mind raced with thoughts. Around 6 am she got up and went to his desk. She opened his channel and watched his videos. She smiled, looking back on how much he had grown as a YouTuber and as a person. She got up and went downstairs and made coffee. He slept happily.