Chapter 53: Kiss Me Till I Can't Breathe

*A/N: Olivia Fischbach is Markiplier's daughter in my story Daddy's Little Girl. Both My Angel In Disguise and Daddy's Little Girl are connected and correlate with one another. So, I suggest you read Daddy's Little Girl: Chapter 1 to understand this chapter. A/N*

~LONG CHAPTER!!!~

~June 1st (8 am)~

Sean quietly unlocked the apartment door and walked into the apartment. He relocked the door and went upstairs to see [Y/N]. She slept in the bed, curled up in a ball underneath the covers. Sean slid into bed and cuddled up next to her. She turned around and clung to his chest, smelling the sweet scent of his cologne. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"Morning babe." He smiled.

"Morning Sean." She sat up and looked at him.

"So, Sam is okay. He had a pebble stuck in his stomach, he threw it up. The doctors put him to sleep when she took the x-ray so in a couple of hours he should be awake. So around 10, I need to pick him up." Sean explained. She nodded.

Sean kissed her softly. She bit his lip gently as he pulled away. 

"Let's get the kids breakfast." He smiled at her. She nodded, getting out of bed and changing into his black hoodie and pajama shorts, seeing she was in a bra and underwear. Sean went into the twin's room and woke them up. Emily smiled brightly, knowing what day it was. Sebastian was equally excited. Sean and [Y/N] both knew what today was to them. It came every year and was always very exciting. Sean picked Emily and Sebastian up and held them in his arms. Emily kissed Sean's cheek as he walked downstairs. Sean sat them at the table and took out the skillet and eggs.

[Y/N] came downstairs with a giant smile on her face. Sean cooked breakfast as she looked at the twins.

"Now, we all know what today is. It's Olivia's 7th birthday. Mark and Olivia both want the two of you to attend her party..So! We are going to have fun today." She explained as Sean smiled like an idiot. Emily's eye sparkled like stars as [Y/N] talked. Sean handed them their eggs and smiled.

"[Y/N]?" She looked at him.

"Breakfast?" She smirked at him, seeing he knew what she wanted. Sean smiled, walking to her and wrapping his arms around her stomach.

"The day I get pregnant, will be the day you will cook me breakfast and cuddle me." He kissed her cheek and went upstairs. Emily and Sebastian ate their eggs happily. Emily was happy with her cheesy eggs along with Sebastian who was happy with his eggs, which were normal. Sean came back downstairs with his keys and wallet. He smirked at her.

"I treat you so good." She giggled.

"Go get my food and you'll get mad kisses and cuddles." She kissed his cheek. He smiled, kissing her cheek again before he left for the store. She waited for Sean to leave the apartment before sitting down with the twins with a smile on her face.

"Okay, Who wants to see Daddy smile?" Both kids raised their hands.