Chapter 46: As We Close..

{Remember! Book 2 will be out soon}

6.16.15

{Help My Angel In Disguise win a Wattys Award. Tweet this story out with the hastag #MyWattysChoice. Thanks! You can do it multiple times if you choose. :D Optional of course}

6.22.15

{THANK YOU to all the people who voted for this story. An overwhelming response. Thank you guys so much!}

~March 30th (6 pm)~

Emily and Sebastian were both upstairs, taking a nap. They had played games all day, hyped up on sugar. Sean and [Y/N] where laying on the couch, tired themselves. She cuddled up to Sean's side, intertwining her legs with his, burying her face in his neck. He smiled.

"I'm tired." She yawned. Sam walked to the couch, jumping on and laying on Sean's chest. Sean smiled. He had been thinking of things . Much and such things. Nothing bad or anything of that sort. They had been married for 3 years and were pretty happy with each other. It was a successful marriage. This thoughts focused around children. They both had agreed to wait till the twins hit a certain age to have another child. They had never discussed what age it would be. Sean wasn't afraid of commitment or dedication. He also wasn't afraid of telling her what the had been thinking. He didn't want to pressure or force her to have another child with him because that's not what he wanted. He wanted both of them to be ready to have another child so he understood the aspect of waiting till they had gotten to a certain age. She looked at him, sensing he was thinking deeply. She had to get something off of her chest.

*sigh* "Sean?"

"Yeah?" He looked at her.

"I really want to have another child...I know we'd said we'd wait, but can we just talk about the age? I know having another child is a big responsibility after already having two..." She stopped herself from continuing that sentence.

"I want another child as well..." He held her closer. She smiled.

"Can we agree on an age?" She asked him. He nodded.

*sighs, holding back the urge to say now* "Ummm..." She kissed him deeply. He cupped her cheek and kissed her back. He held her close to him. She smiled, nuzzling close to his side, laying her hand on his stomach and her head on his shoulder. He kissed at her neck.

"You make me really happy." Sean told her. Her smile widened. He tickled her softly.

"You are a big Irish idiot, but you're my Irish idiot." She messed with his hair. He smiled.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked, she nodded.

"You look absolutely ADORABLE with those breathing tubes.." Sean chuckled. She thinned her eyes at him as she sat on top of him. He smiled as she held his arms down.

"Yooooooooooou're a meeeeeeeeanie!" She tried to keep a straight face. He escaped her grasp and pulled her close to his face, eyeing her. She smiled, as her nose ring glistened. Sean pulled her closer so their noses touched. She smiled. Sean kissed her again. She immediately closed her eyes, cupping his cheeks. He smiled.