CHAPTER 1. Meeting Each Other •PART TWO

Author's pov:
It was a bright Monday morning and Seoul was dazzling under the sunlight with its tall buildings reflecting the sunlight and colors coming from billboards.

Location: CYG

The college was crowded with students from all around the world to the best College in South Korea.

Everything was going on well as some students were meeting each other as they knew each other...or some making new friends and also some who already start considering themselves the king or the queen of the whole school.
...

"Ahh! Oh my God! This luggage is so heavy... I think I'll faint if I keep on carrying this." Complained the girl with bangs.

Lisa looked around pulling her luggage with her and entered from the main gate as students were still going in.

It was still too early to do anything. Lisa raised her hands and looked at her silver-gold watch and read the time( 6:30 am).

As soon as Lisa started finding herself deeper into the college...a huge grin would get stuck on her face and she wouldn't be able to remove it as everything was mesmerizing.

She took out her phone and read the Gmail again, to know which dorm she would be in.
...

The other had arrived earlier than expected with her luggage wearing sunglasses looking cool as always.

She looked around and found her way to her dorm remembering the dorm room number. Prepared from the starting...as she entered, she found only the empty room with some furniture and the cold morning breeze.

Jennie found her way to the cupboard and started filling in her clothes...and accessories.

Finding just the right bed for herself and spreading all her belongings around making herself comfortable.

Luckily...the dorm had a kitchen and Jennie would really enjoy her time even though it wasn't that spacious, but it was very modern and was already full of the important stuff like: crockery, utensils, microwave, oven and a fridge.

the dorm had a kitchen and Jennie would really enjoy her time even though it wasn't that spacious, but it was very modern and was already full of the important stuff like: crockery, utensils, microwave, oven and a fridge

Their kitchen. Picture from Pinterest. Credit to its rightful owner.
...

However, the other girl here was walking in goofily with a proud and savage smile. She was saying her goodbyes to her parents who came to drop her off.

Bidding them farewell, she entered the college and found only some students...who were walking in. Seeing everyone going to their dorms...Jisoo also decided to find her way to her dorm and entered it with the passcode every student was given for their dorms.
...

Meanwhile~
The girl with the blonde hair bid farewell to her relatives and cried a bit getting emotional. They tried to cheer her up and did manage to stop her from crying.

The blonde haired lady stepped foot on the campus that seemed too empty for her now.

She got scared and quickly tried finding her dorm room. Rosé looked around for 10 minutes until she found the right door.

 Rosé looked around for 10 minutes until she found the right door

Their dorm room. Picture from Pinterest. Credit to its rightful owner.
....

Opening the door after punching the passcode in. She got surprised to find 3 more girls inside.

Finally summoning her courage, she spoke, "Hey...I'm Park Chaeyoung but you can call me Rosé, nice to me-meet you three..."

The three gave her a warm and sweet smile feeling like the blonde haired girl was such a sweetheart.

"I'm Kim Jisoo, or just Jisoo...and nice to meet you too..."

"I'm Lalisa Manoban...or just Lisa...and great to meet you too..."

"I'm Kim Jennie...pleasure to meet you. Anyways, we are sharing the same dorm right so let's get to know each other...this way, we will feel less uncomfortable and it will be an easy way to stay together in unity."

Finding the girl's words wise, the three agreed and sat down on whatever they could find.

Lisa on the right bunk bed in the lower section as it was her bed. Jisoo's bed was the top left as it was just above Jennie's bed so she sat next to Jennie and Rosé on the beanbag.

They all relaxed and looked at each other...

Rosé suddenly questioned..."why is there no one outside?"

Jennie answered, "it's because every student is supposed to be inside their dorms to not make a crowd or rush down there...and as much as i know, i think they will be calling students from 5 dorms at a time to give us the schedule..."

Then Jisoo butted in, "yes! My sister told me that the students would be given their schedule and they will check us on many aspects like our talents, our skills, our discipline, how obedient we can be and the best dorm would be rewarded with something but i don't know what because it's always a secret...

It happens after every 3 years and the year that we are in, it has already been the 3rd year."

Lisa and Rosé nodded in agreement and Jennie hummed to the extra information she just got from Jisoo that Jisoo got from her brother and sister.

...
So done with part 2 of chap 1...
Next will be chap 2
Hope u liked it...and will try posting every (Sat/Sun) and (Wed)
...

💋 Animehar