CHAPTER 2. First Day

Author's pov:

It was morning and all of the girls were asleep. Yesterday had been a free day as it was the day when students would finally come to their dorms and most of all, the setting of the luggage would take time so everyone got sufficient time yesterday.

Lisa opened her eyes and looked around for a moment. It was then when she noticed she was in a different place.

But later Lisa realized where she was and heaved a deep breath and moved the warm blanket off her body.

As Lisa was heading to the bathroom to freshen up, Rosé also woke up and headed down from her bed that was just above Lisa's bed as they had 2 bunk beds, one for Jisoo and Jennie while the other for Lisa and Rosé.
...

As soon as Lisa came out of the bathroom, she met a pair or brown eyes...it was Rosé.

"So...um...we didn't get to know each other much."

"Y-yes, true...you know...I'm glad i got to meet you girls in the starting of my college year as i have a hard time making friends."

"Hey! Don't say that...Chaeyoung, you are one of the bravest girls i know until now...okey!"

Rosé had a tint of pink in her cheeks because of the way Lisa just talked to her...she turned around as she heard...

"Yes, what Lisa said is true...you were brave enough to be able to talk to us the moment you entered the dorm so why not...anyways girls, let's hurry... we're running late."

"Okay Jennie Unnie..."

And then they woke Jisoo up and all freshened up as quick as possible getting into their uniforms...

Their uniforms. Picture from Google. Credit to its rightful owner.
.................

Now...

They were all in the same line. The assembly was being held at the moment and to them, everything was a new experience...it's not like they never had an assembly...the vibe was different.

...

After the assembly, they all headed to their following classes.

...

Rosé sat in a random seat. It was in front and empty. That's what she wanted...she didn't want to sit next to anyone, she was nervous already.

Students started to enter the class.

And soon enough, the teacher also entered the literature class and took his position.

The literature class had just begun when a student came rushing in and knocked on the door.

"Good morning teacher, sorry I'm late..."

"Yeah yeah, good morning, take a seat next to her" said the teacher pointing at Rosé.

Rosé flinched and dared not look up. She felt the student sitting next to her and lightly gasped as she felt a hand on her shoulder but then her expressions soon relaxed when she realized it was Lisa.

Lisa gave her a warm smile and got a warm smile as a reply from Rosé.

"Lisa, why are you late? You were first to leave among us four." Rosé whispered.

"I did, but i didn't go to a class, i went to the office to collect the form of suggestion that every student was supposed to collect to the office." Lisa explained.

Rosé just nodded and both of them focused again on the lesson.

Meanwhile~

Jisoo and Jennie were next to each other in the same class. The computer science class.

Both of them were the ones to leave together since they were in the same class.

... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...

The first period was over and things were really hard even though they were smart.

It was like skipping the first two levels and going directly to the third.
............

"Rosé, it was so complicated... Did you understand anything? I am also still getting the hang of Korean so I'm still supposed to take Korean lessons...but can you please help me...i need to borrow your notes."

"Yeah sure..." Replied Rosé and both of them got busy.

Jisoo was playing games and Jennie was highlighting some notes.

It was so boring in there that even the air was bored.

And this was on for like 3 weeks already now. But one thing was for sure, their relationship had truly grown and they were like sisters.

...

Jennie opened her phone and found a notification in her mail.

Without hesitation, she opened it and her face was then plastered with a big shocked expression.

"Girls!"

"Yes?!" Shouted Lisa and her eyes just opened from her sleep.

"Yeah, what happened Unnie?"

"Jennie...is everything alright?"

"Of course Unnie! You won't believe me...open your Gmails' and read the letter sent."

...
What's going on? Any guesses?
Sorry if it's boring...
The fun part will soon come okay,
Thanks for reading.

NB:- Unnie- elder sister
...

💋 Animehar