CHAPTER 4. Girls Date

Author's pov:

"Ahhh! I'm finally done, i guess i really need to thank you Chaeyoung-ah, I'm really thankful to you...i feel like my Korean is also getting better now. Thankfully, we finished on time. Let's have some midnights snacks as you suggested." Said Lisa thanking Rosé...she didn't like calling Rosé as Unnie.

And as for Rosé, it was amazing of her to be good in Korean as she literally grew up in Australia, she still had the Aussie accent with her even in Korean.

And Lisa, for a girl who was born in Thailand, it was cool enough that she learned to speak basic Korean within 3 months.

Jennie was already asleep, she had finished her task already and Jisoo was eating some Ramen. She looked like she stole them as she was eating then very quietly.

Lisa just laughed when she saw what jisoo was doing then later Rose also joined her laugh.

Jisoo smiled and continued eating.
...

Day: Sunday

It was a lazy Sunday for everyone but Lisa and Jisoo were exercising, meanwhile Rosé was meditating and Jennie was sleeping.

She looked cute when she slept for a long time.

Beep! Beep!

The alarm in Jennie's phone rang.

Jennie opened her eyes and looked around for her phone. She dismissed the alarm and went to freshen up.

After returning from the bathroom making it quick, she went to eat.

After finishing her breakfast, she said "okay girls, Unnie, get ready...i made a plan for our Sunday and we are not going to stay here and do nothing..."

"Okay" said Jisoo.

"Hmm, okey Unnie" said Lisa.

"Hmm" said Rosé.
...

They all got dressed up.

*Ignore the background*