CHAPTER 3. Starting of Shock

Author's pov:
Jisoo quickly took out her phone and opened her phone-the one which had a Pikachu wallpaper.

Rosé just opened her phone as she was holding it.

Lisa pulled off her blanket and tried to find her phone as she had slept while going through TikTok.

And at once, all three of them smiled widely.

Later, Rosé's expressions changed into a worried one.

"But Jennie Unnie, i don't think I'm fit for this...I'm also shy, what if others laugh at me because I'm not good?"

"Rosé, by looking at all the three of us, you can already guess that we are going to go right...and we are also not sure how we'll turn out but we still wanna give it a chance, I'm not gonna force you okay, just take your time and think...it will be helpful and fun." Jennie calmly replied.

...

Location: YG training club

"Wow! It's so big...i can't believe that we're actually standing here!" Cried Jisoo. "'YG training club' here we come...come on girls, let's go!" She said with excitement written all over her tone.

"Cool!" Said Jennie

"Omo! Are we really going in? Is it even real or is it a dream? Somebody, pinch me so i can know..." Said Lisa in shock and got pinch lightly by Rosé.

"It's not a dream gurl...were actually here!" Said Rosé with her Aussie accent.

"Yeah..." Said Lisa and tied her hair into a ponytail.

"Let's go girls...the club awaits us!" Said proud Jennie removing her sunglasses and placing them in her handbag.

And they entered. Many students who wanted to also join the club were entering.

All four headed to the registration hall and registered their names each.

"Kim Jennie, dorm no. 404."

"Okey, next..."

"Kim Jisoo, dorm no.404."

"Hmm, next..."

"Park Chaeyoung, dorm no. 404."

"How many are there from the same dorm..." The student who was typing their names in whisper questioned.

"Count one more in, Lalisa Manoban...dorm no. 404."

"Okey, it'll be Manoban Lalisa...okey, your set...next."

And then Lisa went to her Unnies and all of them went to the changing room to change.

Lisa and jisoo

Jennie and Rosé

Jennie and Rosé

They got dressed into their sports wear and headed to the big hall all the students were waiting in

They had to wait for all the other students who were still registering themselves up and they weren't many left.

In total, there were at least 40 candidates who signed themselves up ...including the four girls.
...

Now all students were done and the coach soon stood Infront of them.

"Hello and good morning students. I'm Coach Lee and I'm very glad that you all wanted to take part in this club. I am here to inform you all who are standing here that just because you joined this training club doesn't mean that you'll be here to enjoy...i know most of you here are here to enjoy your time here but no, that is no excuse for you to not perform well...so who ever will succeed will be taken in for a special training and be rewarded as there will be a contest the following month that will test you skills...talents and obedience. Every aspect of yours will be tested so try not to fall behind."

"In the end, only 4 students will succeed and taken for higher level of training. And all of you will be group in a group of four within a week depending on your abilities...i wish you all Luck."

And the coach left the spot.

All students got into commotion and started discussing or whispering...even students who didn't know each other were talking and making assumptions as to what would be the prize or how they felt about it.
...

The students returned back home without any training that day as it was the registration and announcement day.

Lisa, Rosé, Jisoo and Jennie were heading back to their dorms and then Jennie took out her phone to see the time.

" It's already 5 pm and luckily tomorrow is Sunday...unluckily...we will be busy as we were assigned with many tasks."

"Jennie Unnie...i don't want spend my Sunday doing work in the dorm!" Whined Lisa.

"Why don't we try finishing it up by midnight and we can start as soon as we enter the dorm...I'm sure we'll finish it by then and then we can also have some midnights snacks and we'll have a free Sunday tomorrow and we can decide how we wanna spent it..." Suggested Rosé.

"Great idea mate..." Replied Jisoo trying to reply Rosé with a tried Aussie accent.

"Jisoo Unnie, you're actually good at it." Said Rosé trying to butter up to her.

"I know, i know...I'll teach you how to play that game...you don't need to be too sweet."

"No, for really Unnie..." Lisa butted in.

Jennie just sighed with a smile and kept on walking.

She already had a plan for what all four of them should do tomorrow but for now, they had work to finish.

"Let's go girls." Said Jennie.

...

Thnx for reading so far. Sorry for delay...have been real busy lately.

💋 Animehar