Chapter 1

Your whole life people have asked you this one question "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Well you had no clue, you were just a little girl at that time. You thought maybe a teacher or a model. In the first grade you had a little graduation and one of the things each student had to say was what they wanted to be when they get older, you on the other hand still didn't know, so you said the first thing that came to your mind, "a ninja." The crowd sat there in silence thinking that was the most stupidest thing they ever heard, but they clapped instead to be nice.

You were now thirteen and knew what you wanted to be, an actress. You wanted this career because, all you saw on television were actors and actress saying that they have fun on set of filming, plus you had a major crush on a british actor named Tom Hiddleston. No one in this world is perfect but you thought Tom was, he had everything, the accent, the looks, and the personality.

Throughout High school you took drama class, and all of your teachers thought you had what it would take to be an actress. That thought made you so happy, since your biggest dream was to be in a movie with Tom.

Later came college, which was quite easy, you took Fine Arts in drama. The teachers and students thought you were amazing and kept saying that you just had to move to California and get in a show or play in a movie.

After about three years of college it was time for you to graduate. You walked in a long line of fellow students that you would miss, you're all standing on the stage with tears running down your cheeks in amazement that you've come this far in life. You all throw your caps in the air, so now it was official that you've graduated.

You moved to a small house and are living by yourself with a sucky job.

You walked into your room, sit on your bed, grab your laptop and search if there's any small movies that you could audition for. You see one that's inserting, tilted 'War Horse'. You notice that its going to be world wide which made you nervous, but you needed the money, you read the parts that needed to be played and saw one simple part that you could play.

Sitting there zoned out you think 'Should I really try out for this part?' Yes, you should what's the worst that could happen? After rethinking the whole thing you see that 'The' Tom Hiddleston himself will be in the movie as well. You had a fangirl moment that lasted five minutes. You had to be in the movie now since he'll be there. Finally you calm down.

Later that day you fill out the application and send a video recording of the role you tried out for. Feeling so excited and both nervous you lay down in your bed, you noticed that it was getting late so you try to get some sleep, which didn't really work out well.

It was now 01:47, sound asleep in bed, your phone went of saying you have an email. Half awake you opened it and read...It said that you got the part and you needed to be in the United Kingdom in about a week.

"Okay." you said as you fell back in bed.

"...WAIT...THE UK!?..." you said in a scream.

You've never left the United States nor flown in an airplane. That made you very nervous 'Wow...what's it like in an airplane?...More importantly the UK?' you thought to yourself.

You laid back down and fell asleep once again.