Chapter 2

It's been a week since that night, and you're on your way to the airport, with all these different feels. You were happy, and scared, you thought maybe the plane would fall out of the sky or crash. But you were happy, because you would meet Tom, and other amazing actors. 

Finally you made it to the airport and did everything you had to do to aboard the plane, which was very confusing. You're now flying high up in the sky, looking down you saw the ocean far down below, that made you a little air sick. You lay back in your seat, put your earbuds in and fell asleep. After some time you made it to your destination.

You roam the different streets not really sure what part of the country you were in. Before you left your house you printed a copy of the address of where you were supposed to go. After giving the town a long gaze you call a taxi. Later you arrive at a big set of actors, cameras, and horses. Walking around you bump into a man which was the director.

"Oh I'm so sorry I-"

"No, no it's fine, who are you?"

"I'm one of the actress from the United States. I just arrived and have no clue what to do or where to go."

"Ah yes I remember you, you start your filming in a...long time from now."

"Really?...wait is Tom Hiddleston here?"

"Yes he's on set seven working right now, but he'll be done for the day in five minutes...why?"

"I have no where to stay and no money, can I stay with him until...well you know what I mean."

"Alright yes you may go, walk down this road and take a right and you should see him."

"K, thanks sir, bye!"

You run in the direction he told you to take, feeling excited, you made it to the set, looked up and there he was Tom, your love since seventh grade. You stood there watching him act, in amazement knowing he was right there a few feet away from you. After a while he walked into a tent to change. You run to the door of the tent waiting for him to walk out. Tom finally came out and saw you.

"Hi I'm (Name) I'm a big fan and also an actress in the movie."

"Well its very nice to meet you."

"May I ask a very important question?"

"Sure go right ahead."

"Okay so I'm from America, this is my first time here, and I have no where to stay, I'm broke, and you're one of the only people I know here and trust so... could I live with you until my time being please Tom?"

"Uh...well, this is so sudden. I'm having to rent a flat because my house is on the far side of the United Kingdom. Let me think... if you and I get to know each other more and that I can trust you then sure you may live with me" he said.

"Ok, since you're done for today and I'm not working then-"

"Would you like to go out for tea with me?"

"Oh yes I would love that. And we could get to know each other then."

You both made your way to the parking lot, you put your stuff in the back of his car.

"OH MY GOD! WHY IS THE WHEEL ON THE OTHER SIDE!" you screamed.

"Thats how cars look like here."

"WHY ARE WE DRIVING ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD TOM?!"

"Thats how we drive here as well." he said with a laugh.

"Oh, well...I told you I'm new here."

Tom drove you two to a little tea shop. You both got your tea, sat down at a table and began to talk.

Spending a long time there drinking, talking, laughing together you felt different... Like you didn't really fangirl, you acted as if he was a normal person, happy. Tom got up, walked over to the counter, paid the lady you two's meal. You followed behind him, and got in the car. He stared at you for a moment.

"Well, I think the answer is yes, you may live with me." he said with a smile.