Chapter 5

Tom's eyes slowly opened, seeing you on the floor asleep. His body was covered in sweat, he forgot a lot from last night. So confused of why it was so hot, he woke you up.

"Hey, why is it hot?"

"Remember the A/C went out last night."

"Really? Well why am I on the sofa, and you're on the floor?..You poor thing must be in pain from the ground."

"I'm fine. But remember...before I went to bed, you told me that the air conditioner stopped working. I had that crazy idea that we run around spraying water on each other to cool off."

"Oh my- we did that?"

"Yes. We did."

Tom attempted to get up but he fell back down. He was in a little bit of pain from laying on the uncomfortable couch all night long. You slowly stood up helping him sit up right.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome" you said with a warm smile.

"What are we gonna do about the heat?"

"I'll have to call someone to get it fixed."

Tom stood up with his back hunched over and his shirt still off, he walked over to the phone and began to speak to someone. Knowing that it might take a while, you went to your room and waited politely for Tom to finish talking. You grabbed your phone and checked to see if there was any news about the movie, and nothing important was about you nor Tom. Sometime later Tom opened your door clothed.

"A man will be over here later today to fix the air conditioner, and your time to be in the film is soon."

"Okay, what will we do in the mean time?"

"My friend Ben is in the middle of filming Sherlock. Wanna go see that?"

"Oh my gosh! Yes!"

You got in the shower feeling so happy, and cooled off. Just the thought of you being able to watch Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman act in one of your favorite shows made you feel so amazing. Today was going to be the best day ever. When you finished your shower, you changed into some blue jean shorts and a shirt with short sleeves, grabbed your phone, and out you went. Tom wore a brown T-shirt with a black coat and blue jean pants with fancy brown shiny shoes.

"Are you sure you want to wear that outfit?"

"Yeah, why? Is there something wrong with it." You said while walking out the door.

"Oh...I see now. Be right back." You said while Tom had a cute little smile on his face.

You walked back into your room and changed into some warmer clothes. "Now I'm ready."

"Alright let's go." Tom said as he gently rubbed his back, still in pain.

Tom got the car running as you opened the door and sat down in the passenger seat. The ride was going to be quite long since you two have to go all the way to the busiest part of London. Along the way Tom stopped at a small restaurant so that you two could eat breakfast. While sitting at a table waiting for the food, you mentioned Loki. Ah yes...Loki, burdened with glorious purpose, the God of Mischief. That thought made you a bit nervous because Loki was the character you fangirled about the most, and Tom Hiddleston...sitting right in front of you played that character. You picked up a fork and began to play with it, twirl it around nervously.

"So you're the God of Mischief..."

"Ehehehe I suppose I am, yes."

"I like that. Well I mean...he's a nice guy, wait no he's a God. No he's not nice. He was a good role. I mean you played a good role...playing as Loki. Ugh what I'm trying to say is you, Tom, were a good man acting as Loki and...WHAT?!"

Tom just sat there in his seat sitting across from you, hands gently pressed against each other's under his chin, smiling really big, and staring into your eyes with his wonderful blue ones. "You."

"What about me?"

"You're so adorable, sweet, kind, and...my best friend."

You then began to blush, hiding half of your face behind the menu, trying to hide your smile. "Really?"

"Yes. I mean it."

"Here's your food." Said the waitress as she threw y'all's plates down on the table. In silence you and Tom both enjoyed you two's meal and were back on the road again. The car actually had Bluetooth in it, so you politely ask Tom if you could hook it up and play some of your music. "Yes. As long as it's not bad music." You had a huge smile and set it up with joy. A few seconds later you turn the volume knob up loud and were once more jamming out sing till your throat was numb. Twenty minutes later you fell asleep.

Below your feet was hot sand. When you looked up you saw sand for miles and miles. It then began to rain in the desert. Far out in the distance you could see a faint shadow of a man. The shadow came closer towards you. You tried to run but couldn't, you were glued to that one spot. The shadow man now stood right in front of you. He seemed to be tall, a silhouette with white glowing eyes, and very blurry. You could hear whispers but couldn't understand what they were saying.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Tom said with his sweet soothing voice shaking your shoulder to wake up. "We're here."

You rubbed your eyes, slowly opening them. 'What an odd dream.' You thought. The car door was open with Tom's arm resting on it staring at you, and behind him was Sherlock Holmes, and behind Sherlock was John Watson.

"Hellooooo again." Ben said while waving at you with a loving smile.

"Hi!" You responded with happiness.