Chapter 4

After an awesome day of exploring you were very tired.

"Tom, I'm hungry."

"I'll fix us some dinner."

In an instant you were sound asleep. While Tom was cooking he glanced at you and saw that you fell asleep. He walked over to you and tried to wake you up but instead you just playfully hit his arm as if telling him to leave you alone. Tom picked you up, carried you to your room, put you in bed, and gently kissed your head. "Goodnight." he whispered.

It was now morning and once again Tom had to wake you, but this time it was extra early. When he woke you up, you nearly jumped out of your skin, it scared you so much. Tom left, for you to get ready. About five minutes later you come out of the room with a jacket in your hand. "Sorry, we don't have enough time to eat right now. Hurry lets get a move on." You followed behind him, shut and locked the door. You both left very quickly. Sitting there in silence you stared out of the window thinking. 'Ugh why so early!?' But you were happy that you had the chance to be there with him, you were very thankful. The flat was quite far from where the set was so it took a while to get there.

Tom drove up to a parking lot next to a bunch of people and horses. He ran to them and into a changing tent. You got out of the car and walked towards the crowd.

"Hi Mr. Spielberg."

"Hello...your time to shoot is in two weeks, why are you here?"

"Remember I'm living with Hiddleston, and he has work today so I had to come too. I also wanted to walk around and meet some of the other actors."

"Okay just don't get lost."

You walked over to the tent, Tom went in and waited. About two minutes passed by and he came out in his uniform. 'He looked so hot' A little bit of your fangirl was boiling inside you. "Wow you look amazing. I'm uh- just gonna...go explore the set. I'll be back when your done." Tom (or Captain Nicholls) was looking down at you with his gorgeous eyes. "Okay see you later." he said with a smile. You turned around and awkwardly walked away with your heart racing thinking 'Oh my, he looks so sexy in his uniform.'

Walking down the dirt road you saw a man that looked familiar. Benedict Cumberbatch. He was also one of the actors you really liked. Heart feeling heavy you stopped in the middle of the road, and stared at him from a distance. He took notice that you were looking at him, he waved at you. You waved back, and thought maybe it would be okay to go meet him. So you slowly made your way toward him.

"Hi Mr. Cumberbatch."

"Hello. I saw you staring at me back there."

"Yeah...I'm one of the actresses in the movie, I'm living with Tom Hiddleston."

"Really? Why?"

"I had no where to go so he took me in, and now were room mates."

"Cool...Oh sorry I must go, it's time for me to be on camera. Its was nice to meet you. Hope we can see each other again."

"Same here, bye."

Benedict rushed to set four and began to act next to Tom. You ran to them and stood there watching the two men act. It was an amazing site and just the thought of them being so close to you. After a while you looked around and saw a fence with at least a dozen horses in it. Being so curious you went to them. You saw a man bring two horses to the fourth set, one brown and the other black, they were so beautiful. A white one walked up to you, she was so gentle and soft. A voice behind yelled at you to get away from them. You jumped and turned around to see Tom, messing with you. "Tom oh my god you scared me. What are you doing here, shouldn't you be working?"

"Right now were on break. I was just checking up on you."

"Well it was pretty impressive, the way you changed your voice like that."

"Thank you."

"Oh I met Benedict Cumberbatch earlier."

"He told me that you two met. He's a good man. By the way I should be done soon."

"Okay."

Tom was called to set eight to do one more scene. Every time he left you, you felt lonely. You finish your tour around the place. The sun was now going down and it was cold, so you put your jacket on, and walked to the car. In the distance you could see a tall man's silhouette coming toward you, it was Tom. He looked tired, and said "Since I worked extra hard today I don't have to come back in at least a week."

Now the sun was completely down, traveling down the road you sat in your seat with the radio very loud jamming out. The whole time Tom had a smirk on his face but you didn't mind it, you just had the time of your life, with him singing along to the music. When about ten minutes later you two drove up to a restaurant and got food to go. For the rest of the time you were embarrassing Tom in a funny/cute way with your silly dances in the passenger seat, with a big smile on his face. You both make it back to the flat, finish eating your dinner, and make your way to bed. After about five minutes you hear something.

"Dammit!"

You slowly open your door and saw Tom.

"Oh, I'm sorry I cursed. Did I wake you up?"

"No, thats fine, What's wrong?"

"The bloody air conditioner stopped working."

"Oh..." It may seem like it wouldn't be a problem, but the flat got hot really fast. You change into a tank top.

"We won't be able to get it fixed until a day or two."

"That's okay I don't mind. Are you sleepy?" you asked with a grin.

"No."

~~~

Tom took his shirt off and chased you around the flat with water. It made you so cool, and it was fun. You threw a cup full of water at Tom's face, he laughed. You two were soaked with water running down your bodies chasing each other around.

Moments later someone knocked on the door. It was a neighbor telling you two, to stop. But did you? Hell no it was the best night ever. It's not like anyone can just chase Tom Hiddleston around shirtless.

Time went by of fun, and Tom laid down on the couch with his eyes barely open. You stood there waiting for him to fall asleep, and he did. You laid next beside him, then kissed his cheek. "Goodnight."