Chapter 9

"(Name), (Name), get up!"

"I is awake my good sir!" You said in a different way as if drunk from lack of sleep.

"Start getting ready."

"I shall."

And with that, Tom left your room, as you remained half way on the bed still in a sleepily fashion. The door opened and Tom peered around it, staring at you. "I mean now."

"I'm up." You said properly standing, eyes looking back at him, all squinched up.

He left once more, you started to change clothes, and clean up a bit. Finally you were done and entered the kitchen. "Here, eat this on the way." Tom handed you something, wrapped in a paper towel.

You both got into the car and headed down the street. With the food still in your hand, you manage to unfold it and take a bite. It tasted quite good, except a few spots here and there were a bit cold.

The car ride lasted some time, so your eyes slowly began to shut. Tom noticed that you fell asleep, but knew that it would be best if he let you be.

Soothing music entered your ears while you remained in a slumber.

"Let go of me! Stop! Where is T-Tom-"

A large menacing man had a tight grip on your arm as he dragged you to a blurry green tent. "Shut up!" He yelled at you.

Once in the tent room, you could see a woman standing before you. She looked familiar. Her long blonde hair in a high ponytail, wearing square shaped glasses, blue angry eyes, and wrinkled face. It was the woman who took those photos of you and shared them to social media, spreading rumors of you and Tom.

"Where the hell am I?" You asked kicking around, trying to get free from the man holding you.

"You will be spending a long, long time with me, girl!" Hissed the reporter, her eyes changing to yellow and a long tongue coming out of her mouth, covered in wet saliva. "Tom is dead and there's nothing you can do!" She laughed.

"NO!" You screamed, voice all shaky, eyes tearing up.

The car swerved from side to side, while Tom tried to steer back on the road. "What? What's wrong (Name)?" He asked staring at you with a worried look.

"I had a nightmare! You were-" you then began to cry.

"It's alright. I'm here. I've got you." Tom said comforting you, his hand rubbing your shoulder.

You started to feel better. You looked up at Tom. "I'm sorry-"

"It's not your fault. We all have nightmares at some point in life."

"It was just so...real."

"What happened?"

"I-I don't want to talk about it."

"Okay, that's fine."

In minutes you two arrived at the set. Getting out, Tom hugged you and whipped a tear off your cheek. "Come, let's finish this."

You both walked to the changing tents. Tom waited for you to come out and when you did, he was in awe. "You look so amazing."

"Thank you." You smiled. "Uhh...do you see any people taking pictures around?"

"No, no one is here."

"Okay, good.

"You'll do great."

You gave Tom a goodbye kiss and went to the set that you were called on. For about an hour, you acted several scenes until the director yelled "Cut!" And it ended. Even though it didn't seem like much, you put all of your effort into your work.

Apparently that was all that you needed to do. There was no other scene for you to act on. Your pay would be sent to you in the mail and it was time to head home. "Wow that didn't seem like much." You muttered to yourself, walking back to the changing tent.

Once back in normal clothes, you saw Tom in the distance, talking to the news reporter lady.

You rushed to his side and there she stood in front of you, now face to face.