"NO ONE FUCKS ME OVER ALRIGHT?"

Transgender by crystal castles

Ash's eyes darted straight at the girl who stood at the door. Her eyes made contact with Ash's but she quickly move her eyes away and looked down at the floor.

"what the fuck you want?" Ash spoke as the girl turned around who sat next to him on the counter.

"Um.. can we yk talk?" Anna spoke quietly fiddling with her hands.

"speak up 𝓂𝒶." ash spoke after her , the girl ash was sitting infront of rolled her eyes are turned back around to ash smiling.

"can we talk?" She asked a little louder but not making a difference.

"I'm busy" ask spoke giving the girl short replies.

"it will only talk a few minutes, I promise." Anna said making eye contact with ash again.

"ugh can you just hurry up and go?" The unknown girl spoke up playing with ash's chain.

"Don't speak to her like that." ash spoke with a stern voice.

Why was he sticking up for her after what she had done to him? Maybe everything he said wasn't bullshit.

The unknown girl scoffed and got up from the table and walked out.

Anna felt awkward, she want to jump if a cliff , hid away under a rock , fly to a new country, change her hair and name. She felt embarrassed.

"Stop staring and sit down." ask spoke counting money.

Anna rushed to a chair that was in-front of the table.

"speak." ash command.

"look I'm really sorry ash , for everything honestly , I didn't think about my actions and I should have told you sooner I had a bf at the time and I'm not with him now if that makes you feel any better? And I'm hoping you will be able to forgive me or some what forgive me." Anna spoke softly searching ash's eyes for an answer.

She hoped he would forgive her and they could be friends or even if he forgave her but wouldn't wanna be friends she was okay with that. She just didn't wanna feel guilty.

Ash looked at her eyes , like he was trying to figure out what colour they where.

"I'll forgive you an. Just this once , no one fucks me over alright? But even you." He broke the silence.

Anna was relieved. She released a breath before smiling weekly.

"Um..okay , got it. Cool. I'm erm gonna go now." Anna stood up before being stopped by ash.

"why don't you stay a while , it's the least you can do. You just make Brooke leave so you can make up for it." Ash smirked before the girl took a seat again.

_______________________
Sorry for any spelling mistakes I haven't read through it :)

Free photo