"JUST NERVOUS"

Watch by billie eilish

A FEW DAYS go by and Anna believes she is inlove with ash , she doesn't know what being inlove is ment to feel like but Anna believes the way she feels about ash , justifys she is in love.

Anna was heading over to ash's, it was a bright Sunday morning, the sun was bright , the air was cool , she felt so happy and with ash always by her side , nothing could make her more happy.

She was forever grateful for ash and fez. They where like family. The all loved each other like family.

Anna nocked on the front door to the house before she smiled up to the camera.

Ash smiled seeing her smiling into the camera, before getting up to the front door.

"hey ma" ash spoke before Anna jumped right into his arms.

Despite the things ash had done to Anna in the past , those things didn't matter anymore , she washed them away with good , happy memories of ash. That's how she would like to think of him.

"hey ash" she gently spoke into his chest.

"Miss me , huh?" Ash spoke again wrapping his arms around his girl.

"Mhm" she replied with a nodded against ash's chest.

They pulled away with a smile and a quick kiss before ash stepped aside and Anna walked in. The girl waited for ash to close the door before she grabbed her hand leading her to the living room.

"hey fez" she greeted.

"Hey kid , you good? Ash doesn't stop talking about you." He chuckled looking at ash who rolled his eyes at fez.

"oh really?" Anna responded with a big smile on her lips.

"anyway mouse is coming later , so if your gonna stay , make sure you never leave ash's room. Alright?" Fez spoke with all seriousness.

"yes dad" the girl responded before her boyfriend dragged her into his room.

Anna sat on the bed comfortable while ash was closing the door quietly. She looked around the room before she met ash's eyes , ashtray jumped on her laying on her stomach.

"Ash!" She giggled while butterflies swarmed in her stomach at his touch.

His arms where wrapped around her waist and his head lay still on her stomach. Anna's hands played his with short hair as he put a gentle kiss on her stomach.

"You okay ma?" He spoke every so softly.

Anna had never seen him so relaxed.

"mhm , are you?"

"just nervous" is all he said.

Anna's eye brown frowned as she looked down at the boy drawing shapes on her stomach. "Why is that?" She said curiously.

"I'm just worried something will
Happen to you now that people know your mine." He mumbled but Anna could still hear him.

She smiled slightly. "You told people?" She said more curious then the last question she asked.

He nodded " your mine an. Everyone knows your only mine."

Ash couldn't help but smile , her cheeks turned red and ash looked up at her. "I like you a lot an. I really like you"

"So do I ash , more than anything" she spoke removing her hand from his hair as she kiss him.

It was a quick one but with so much love.

______________________

GOSH I love these two ❤️‍🩹