"STOP MOVING"

Friends by why don't we

Anna pov

A ring tone rang through my ears along side with a heartbeat. I instantly remembered that ashtray was in my bed asleep and I laying on him.

I rubbed away the sleep out of my eyes before slightly lifting myself up looking at ash then looking over to my bedside table with the phone that was ringing.

Ash's phone rang so I tried moving over to the bedside table to have a look who it was , I wasn't trying to be nosy for anything for the record.
Just curious.

"stop moving." he mumbled.

I stopped reaching over to the bedside table at his comment , I looked back down at him. "Sorry" I whispered.

"go back to sleep" he groaned.

I rolled my eyes " someone rang you" I spoke hoping he would wake up.

he mumbled a "mhm" before he was trying to sleep again.

I signed at him before lying down on him. I listened to his heartbeat and his breathing, I carefully drawed shapes on his collarbone as I couldn't get back to sleep and it was just almost 7 in the morning.

"ma-" he mumbled softly.

"sorry , I couldn't sleep. I'll stop." I mumbled again feeling slightly embarrassed but shook it off.

"what time is it?" He mumbled again.

"not sure" I answered. "did you sleep well?" I asked softly looking up at him.

"yeah , did you?-" he was cut of by his phone again.

"you should probably answer this time." I mumbled as his eyes opened slowly grabbing his phone.

"hello..." "ok..." "Yh..." "alright bye" he says in his raspy voice.

"who was it?" I asked now looking in her deep brown eyes.

"Fez , business deal later" he responded.

I nodded with his response not saying anything else.

LATER ON , anna was on her way to go out to food with ash.

He said this was a start to making up to her , so she agreed and here she was walking down the path to ash's car that he borrowed from fez for the night.

A small smile tugged on his lips and she happily smiled back.

"you look amazing an" he commented looking at her outfit.

"thank you ash, where we going tonight?" Anna asked as there sat down him the car.

"nothing too special just the most expensive restaurant in this town." He smirked.

"really ash?!" The girl gasped.

"yep , I booked a table for us in about 20 minutes so we better get going." Ash spoke as he started the car.

_________________________

Comment 🤍🤍