"IVE MISSED YOU. ANNA"

Wildest dreams by Taylor swift

1 YEAR LATER , there was a New Years party and anna was attending with her friends.

Anna was crazy shy with parties at first but she loves them more than anything.

She walked in with her friends , maddie , bb , Lexi , Cassie , Kat and walked straight to the bar to pour herself  a drink.

"wanna dance?" Maddie asked the girl.

"Uhm, later maybe? I just wanna sit for a bit." Anna responded.

Maddy nodded her head a the girl before the girls pulled her to the danced floor. Anna smiled watching her friends dancing before she turned around heading into a corner of the room sitting herself if the couch.

Anna sipped her drink every now and again before the sofa was crowed with drunken teens , kissing  and smoking.

Anna walked away looking for her friends but that was no luck.

A guys yelled "3 minutes to New Years!!" Anna knew she needed to quickly find her friends.

The girl stood in still on one spot wig her hands at her side spinning around looking for a sign of someone she knew.

Her heart was racing , it was beating louder than the music. His eyes where big and brown , he was taller and more muscular , a slit was on his eye brown.

He didn't look himself.

His eyes met hers. They stopped in there tracks before he took a few steps towards Anna.

A smile slipped her face.
A smile slipped his face.

"I missed you. Anna." The words rolled of his tongue but said with so much love.

"I've missed you too." Anna spoke shyly.

"1 minute to New Years baby !!!" The guy from a couple minutes shouted again.

The room became more crowded by the second and people found there loved ones and friends , stabbing party cannons and drinks.

The music seemed louder than before and they both couldn't hear nothing but there own heartbeats.

His eyes glowed at the sight of her.
Her eyes glowed at the sight of him.

Ash took a few steps closer but Anna face dropped a little remembering that night. The night they last spoke.

"10...
9...
8...
7..."

His hand reached her chin , brushing his thumb against her soft , pink lips.

"6...
5...
4...
3..."

he pulled he closer to his own warmth.

"2...
1..."

His lips crashed onto hers , flowing roughly, with so much love and desperate for each other.

Eveyone was screaming "happy new year" as the two teens kissed like for the first time.

Anna was sure why she had kissed her , knowing what her had done to her.

Ash was sure why he did what he did on New Years but it just felt so right. After seeing her after a long time he mad almost forgotten she was the most beautiful girl he mad ever seen.
She meant the most to him. She was his always and forever."

_______________
COMMET !!!

Sorry for spelling mistakes