"WELL IM ALREADY COUNTING YOUR FILTHY DRUG MONEY"

Trust issues - drake

"can I help you , I don't know much but I'll helpful with my hands." Anna spoke breaking the awkward tension.

Ashtray chucked before saying " yeah I bet you are" ash smirked at his words.

Anna~

"ew , shut up ash" I roll my eyes before ash passes me some money and rubber bands.

"out $100 in each stack and put a rubber band over the pile securing them together. Got it?" ash explained what I had to do and I nodded my head with a "mhm" before I began counting the pile of money he handed me.

Me and ash sat in silence for a while doing our own things , me counting money him sorting drugs out.

He served a few people. I finished counting all the money a while ago and was now watching ash.

"do you think I would be good at that?" I questioned him , he didn't look up at me.

"I don't know Ma." Was all he said.

"could you teach me?" I responded.

"I thought you didn't wanna get involved in this shit?" he looked at the girl confused.

"well I'm already counting your filthy drug money and I've lived in your drug house, so what's the harm?" ash rolled his eyes at me before patting his lap.

I walked over sitting down before ash began explaining to me what I needed to do. When ashtray was explaining a guy and a girl walked in.

"yo ash , my man" the boy who entered the back said he fist pumped ash before looking at me.

"This yo girl?" He asked pointing at him the looking back at ash.

"She's pretty" the girl spoke up whole was holding hands with the boy.

"thank you." My face lit up at her kind words.

"I'll talk to you later about it man" ash responded putting his hands on my waist.

A swarm of butterfly formed in my stomach at his touch. God , I hate him sometimes.

I thought about what ash said and was too lost in my thoughts to realise ash had been talking to me.

"an? babe?" ash spoke looking at the girl.

"um yeah? sorry" she spoke.

"pass me that tub in there" ash asked Anna.

I could feel his breath at the back of my neck giving me shivers.

"thanks ma." Ash spoke kissing my neck gently before grabbing something out the box and handing it to the boy.

"thanks man. See yo later" the boy spoke walking away.

"bye guys" the girl spoke following the boy out.

did ash just kiss me?? Oh my. ASH just kissed me.

my heart just exploded with love.

_________________________
Sorry for any spelling mistakes

Free photo