"HIGH AND THE FIGURE"

Transgender by crystal castles

Anna was in her room lying down on her bed staring at the ceiling it was currently 2am. Her eyes burned and where heavy due to being sleepy , but she couldn't get her mind of things and every time she closed her eyes all she thought about was ash.

Her room was dark with a few candles lit around her room and the moonlight shined on her bed. It was peaceful.

Anna loved her room , she loved the thought of coming back to her room where it was calm and had all her favourite things in , except the outside world was dangerous, drama , stressful.

She layed down for a while long until  she decided to smoke. Anna didn't smoke , well not much anyway. She always had a hidden stash in case of these things , rue had gave her some a while ago. Anna hid it in a box in her wardrobe at the bottom and was covered in her clothes.

She looked through the box until she found the small bag of weed and a lighter.

She flung herself back in the bed and began rolling up the blunt and licking it , tasting the cherry. Anna lighted the End of the blunt before inhaling it.

Anna breathed out letting every thought slip away. She took a few more long ones before she was fully high. She smiled to herself while looking at the ceiling.

Then she had suddenly heard something being thrown at her window. Who the hell was that?? She walked to her window to see the figure looking right back at her.

________________________
Sorry it's a bit of a shorter chapter !!

Free photo