peaceful

i woke up like 10 minutes ago and i've just been on my phone because no one is awake and i had nothing to do, i was just going trough twitter but i got bored so i went down to the kitchen to maybe make some breakfast but they literally have nothing ugh, i'll just go wake up dream.

i walk upstairs and head to his room and slowly open the door.

but he looks so peaceful, laying sideways, patches in his legs, his mouth slightly opened, his freckled face partially lit up by the singular sunbeam shining through the side of the curtain.

what if i just go wake up sapnap, i carefully close the door and head over to saps room, lightly knocking first, i didn't get an answer so i carefully open the door, walk in and start shaking sapnap awake, he just groans.

"get up idiot"

"why?" he groans again.

"because i'm bored and hungry, and there's no food", he sits up and looks at me.

"why me and not dream"

"..."

"simp"

"shut up he looked so peaceful"

"i was peacefully sleeping as well before you decided to wake me up"

"i don't care, get up"

---

sapnap and i managed to go to the store and back and he went back to his room while i just sat at the kitchen counter scrolling trough social media.

"good morning cutie" i look up to see dream entering the kitchen, his hair is so messy and cute ahh.

"good morning idiot"

"what was that for"

"sleeping so long"

"what? how long have you been awake for?"

"almost two hours, me and sap got groceries"

"you could have just woken me up" he says pouring himself cereal.

"i didn't want to"

"why"

"doesn't matter" he just gave me a confused look and shrugged it off and poured himself milk.

"what do you even wanna do" he asks walking over to grab a spoon.

"i don't know, for the past few days i've literally just talked to you most of the time"