yass

[a/n: 100 views 🥳🥳 and sap won mcc 21 lets go :D anyways enjoy]

---

~sap~

saaapnapp

what

are u still gonna go to the mall tmr?

yes why

can I ask u for a favour

no

pls

is it anything to do with dream?

maybe

ugh ofc it does

what is it

I have a couple things I need, I'll give u the money for them

fine just gimme the list

*📃*

k i should be able to get that

thank uu

but u owe me

ofc

---

i smile and look over to the right, at dream. we're both on the couch.

"what are you so happy about?"

"nothing"

"your an idiot, it's obviously something"

"you'll find out when it's time don't worry"
he rolls his eyes and makes a sad face, i go closer to him and hug him from the side he doesn't move nor react.

"don't be sad i promise you'll like the thing when you find out" i reassure him and give him a peck on the cheek. he immediately turns happy and slightly pink, i giggle and put my head on his shoulder.

"i guess i'll have to trust you" he says wrapping an arm around me.

"what do you wanna do?"

"i don't know, do you have anything in mind?"

"i kinda wanna go swimming" i say looking up at him.

"then let's go" he says gets up and turns around to pull me up, exactly like last time, we end up with out faces close to each other but this time i quickly give him a peck on the lips, and grab his hand pulling him with me upstairs and only let go when separate to go into our rooms.

we both finish at the same time and he takes my hand pulling me outside but this time when he lets go of my hand i quickly follow him and we both jump in at the same time.

i come up from the water and giggle, we catch our breaths and start swimming around.

---

"what?" i ask, we were just talking, then we stopped and he just stared at me.

"hmm nothing" he says, i raise my eyebrows.
"I'm sorry"

"for what?"

"staring?"

"don't be" i say tucking a strand of his hair behind his ear.

"why?" he asks.

"because your not doing anything wrong?"

"so you like when i stare at you" he says with a smirk.

"that's not what i said"

"your not denying it"

"let's just say I don't mind it" i say getting out of the pool and start drying my hair off, he follows.
"you should stream tomorrow" i suggest.

"only if you join me"

"of course... also are we gonna say anything about me being here cuz i'm sure one day a fan will spot us but your also faceless so..."

"i don't know... what if we just tell them on my stream, like you can just be with me like in my room you know and i actually don't mind just face revealing"

"awh but then i wont be as special, be one of the few people that have seen your face"

"but you'll be the only person that has kissed me, plus you still get to see me daily but my fans will just get a few pictures here and there"