sunset

i ended the call with karl a while ago and i've just been sat here watching something my friend send me over when my phone lights up. it's a message from dream, it reads: "wanna watch final destination 5 now?", i pause the video, grab my phone and make my way downstairs.

"yes", i say walking in the open kitchen and living room area. dream just smiles and sets a big popcorn bowl on the table in front of the couch, i walk over to the couch and sit down. he walks back to the kitchen and comes back after a bit with two bottles of ice tea turning off the lights, putting the bottles down on the table and sits down next to me pulling the table a bit closer to the couch. he makes himself comfy.

"ready?" he asks and i nod my head 'yes' and he starts the movie and opens his arms up for me to come cuddle up so i do.

---

"do you wanna go swimming?" dream asks because the movie ended and he's been looking for a new one while i just stared at the sunset trough the glass door, i nod 'yes'.
"let's go up and change" he says getting up and then pulls me up to him, we end up being a bit too close, we both blush, he quietly apologises, takes my hand and leads me upstairs, letting me go when we split up to our rooms, i quickly get my swimming trunks out and change, by the time i leave dream is already waiting by my door.
he grabs my hand again and leads me back downstairs to the living room area, opening the glass door and pulling me out.