woah

[a/n: i'm back. sorry lot of stress plus writer block but i'll try to write again :) enjoyyy]

---

"hello chat hii hello, how are we today?... good, good, terrible, bad? i hope me and george can make some of your guys' day better with some geoguessr!"
he's so cute.
"george say hi"

"hi chat"

"he's quiet?... here let me... " he tries to adjust the mic to be at the same distance between us and i move closer... i think the chat noticed.

~chat~
x: ARE U TOGETHER
x: is he next to u?/genq
x: ARE U IN THE UK??
x: huhh
x: GEORGE IS IN FLORIDA?!,#$&
x: are u in the same room???

i giggle, he looks at me for reassurance i nod my head 'yes'. he giggles as well.

"yes chat, george is in florida, right next to me" he says smiling so brightly, you can hear the smile in his voice.

~chat~
x: PROOF?
x: OMG
x: kiss
x: I'm late what did I miss
x: WHAT
x: huh

"proof?? are you guys stupid how are we supposed to prove that?" dream says and I giggle.

"alright chat let's calm down and actually get started"

---

we've been playing for a good 15 minutes and the whole chat has just been filled with people telling us to kiss for the past 10 even tho the mods put it in emote only 3 times already, i tried my best to ignore it but they are so annoying.

"chat can you stop, we're not gonna do it just because you tell us to, your being annoying"
almost as if he can read my mind, he looks over at me, i smile and he smiles back.

---

~sapnap~

i'll be back in like 20 min

k

 ---

"bye chat, love you even tho you can be extremely annoying sometimes"
he ends stream, sighs and looks over at me, he's so perfect omg i literally want to kiss him right now.

"what do you wanna do now?" i asks.

"I don't know do you have something in mind?"

"hmm... yes but i need you to do something for me" i pout.

"what is it?" he sighs.

"i wanna do an american candy trying stream tomorrow..."

"so you want me to go buy some?"

"yes"

"do you not want to go with me?" 

"i do but i have to help bad with something in a bit" 

"ok! anything for you, georgie" he says, giving me butterflies, gets up and starts gathering his stuff.

---

"ok, i'm leaving, bye" he says, i get up, walk over to him, ruffling his hair a bit, giving him a side hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"byee, thank youuu"

---

"thank you so much sap" i say taking the two bags from sapnap.

"no problem, have fun" he says patting my back lightly, i smile and start unpacking everything.

--- 

so. i decided to prepare a little picnic date in the backyard and surprise dream, so i asked sapnap to buy everything and now i finished setting everything up and i'm just waiting for dream to come back, he messaged me that he'll be back in 3. i'm kinda nervous because what if he doesn't like it plus i lied to him about helping bad, i don't know. well no more thinking, cuz he just came back.

i rush over to him and take one of the bags from him. 

"thank you so much" 

"no problem, anything for you" he says and smiles, we bring the bags upstairs and we walk back down just chatting.

"dream"

"yes?"

"can you come with me?" 

"mhm" he says and i grab his hand dragging us outside to the little picnic area.

"oh my god what??" 

"i may have lied to you about the bad thing and prepared a little picnic... date instead"

"i love it, it's so cute" he says hugging me and spinning me around, he's adorable. then he stops and pulls me closer, i turn pink and he plants a peck on my lips, before he can fully pull away i grab his neck and pull him back in, for an actual, passionate kiss.