dinnerrrrrrr???

[edit: umm so basically i was rereading the story and realised that the end of the chapter didn't get saved so i'm gonna write it lol sorry for anyone that was confused by it]
___

"hi guys, hi, hello! today we're just gonna play jackbox with a few of my friends, karl, sap nap, bad, quackity, dream, jack manifold, ranboo and tubbo. i'm gonna undeafen now and we'll get started."

---

"come in" i say getting up from my pc due to hearing a knock on my door. dream walks in.

"hey... are you alright?"

"yeah i'm sorry i just...i don't know"

"don't be sorry it's fine if you don't know or don't want to say" he says hugging me.

"thank you" i hug him back.

"do you wanna just lay down and cuddle?" i nod.

"yes please" i hear the a knock.

"what do you want?" dream asks.

"do you guys want pasta for dinner?" dream looks at me and i nod my head 'yes'.

"yeah, we do"

"ok, cool. it'll be ready in like 40 minutes" he leaves, i just giggle, we head over to my bed to lay down and we cuddle up in a way that i'm just like hugging dream from the side.

"comfy?" he asks.

"very"

---

i woke up to the emptiness and the smell of food when i opened my eyes i saw dream setting down two plates of pasta on the nightstand.

"hey cutie, did u sleep well?"
i nod my head 'yes'.

"that's good" he says sitting down next to me and picking up one of the plates of pasta and giving it to me "there you go" he says and hands me a fork.

"thank you"

---

we went downstairs too the kitchen to put our plates away and i insisted on washing them, so that's what i was doing until I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist when i was finishing, i looked down and recognised them to be dream's. the butterflies in my stomach literally went crazy. then he put his head in the crook of my neck making me blush intensely.

"hi there" i whispered to dream.

"hi" he whispered back, making shivers go down my spine.

when i finished doing the dishes and dried off my hands he turned me around still holding my waist with one hand and the other hand on the counter behind me. making our faces very close together and then kissed me, slightly pushing me back again the counter, i kissed back after the initial shock, our lips moving in sync, we pulled away at the same time, both of our faces slightly pink.

"i'm sorry i shouldn't have jus-"

"it's fine" i said grabbing his neck and pulling him into another kiss.