9

~~in the royal diner with Ange, Jack and Cam~~

'hey guys' Sera says walking in and placing her bag down. 

A chorus of greetings are heard from the group. 

'so, Ange any new fellas recently.' She asked smiling at her friend who had just finished offering for the group. 

'no, you?' 

'No but I think the guy who lives across from me lines you ya know. I saw him the other day and he asked when "the pretty tall girl" was coming back.' She elaborated. 

'ooo might have to give him my number he's cute.' She laughs. 

'have any of you guys got someone special.' Sera laughs looking at the two awkward boys and her boss. 

'no' Jack said and cam plainly shook her heads, 

'Okay tonight us 5 are going out clubbing. Don't say no I'm bored I deserve it and we need to get people because we are lonely and if Hodgins I'd lonely for another day he might snog his microscope'. Ange says causing the table (minus Jack) to laugh. 

'Yes I have a dress I gotta wear it's so cute.' 

'Thats settled then. Tonight meet at Seras place at 8, don't be late, being your ID and pre drinks drink.' They all agreed and went back to their work to solve the murder. Which did not really happen so at 5pm they packed up and left to prepare for their Friday night out. 

~~later at Seras apartment~~

'So, how do we look.' Ange said as her Cam and Sera walked out to the boys all dressed up.

'Wow.' Jack exclaimed and stared, mouth open. 

'Thanks are you sure it's not too much?' Cam said trying to pull her tight black dress further down her legs. 

'No, sweetie you look fabulous, the red brings out your eyes.' She assured, 'and damn Sera you look hot.' 

Sera had put on her new lilac, backless dress, the silk perfectly hugged her body and the light colour perfectly complemented her pale skin. She had done simple makeup with a nude lip, and lightly curled her straight, blonde hair. Ange on the other hand had gone for a similar, tight, black silk dress and dramatic makeup, with a red lip and a dark smokey eye, completing the look with a sleek ponytail, leaving only a few hairs to frame her face. Cam, who got dragged out to supervise the adults, was wearing a tight red dress with puffy sleeves, Ange had insisted on a matching red lip and a natural eye, leaving her hair naturally in the short bob. 

'Damn you clean up good.' Sera said to the boy who sat on her sofa in his party attire. 

Jack wore a black shirt with the top few buttons undone and plain black pants. 

'Do we have to be so formal?' Jack asked, whining at the fact he had to wear a shirt. 

'Yes it'll help us find people.' Ange said, the group had accepted that whatever Ange said go's as she had been with more people than Sera, Cam and Jack put together. The five of them sat down on Sera's sofa opening a bottle of gin and sharing it between them all. Holding their glasses up they toasted to 'getting wasted and hopefully laid' a dangerously tipsy Ange yelled. They all three back there drinks as the Uber cam ordered arrived, all piling into the back, they knew the night was gonna be a good one. 

~~midnight at the bar~~

Ange and Sera were dancing as Jack ordered more drinks for the the of them. Cam was sat at a table, thinking of the best way to get everyone home without any accidents. Singing, Sera made her way over to the bar and Jack. 

'So how's the lady hunting?' She asks leaning against the bar next to him. 

'No one yet, you doing any better?' He asks turning around to face her. 

'No everyone is boring here.' She yells over the music, 'I might go kinda going dizzy.'

'let me walk you home.' He says, ' you are very drunk and it's not safe out there regularly nevermind at midnight for a drink girl wearing practically nothing.' 

'Okay let's tell Cam and Ange.' She suggested leading him over to the table where and had joined their two sober colleagues. 

'Guys I'm gonna walk Sera home she's wasted and getting dizzy.' Jack shots to them. 

'Okay, bye guys.' Cam says, 'dont come in work tomorrow.' 

'Wasnt gonna anyways.' He says waving goodbye as he lead Sera out of the club and into the cold air.

They walked in silence for about 3 minutes before Jack striked up a conversation about the city. Sera didn't really listen, the alcohol in her system forcing her to concentrate on walking rather than talking. He rambled on about the best places in the city and the places with the largest biodiversity, while she focused on not letting her stilettos fall intern the cracks of the old cobbled streets. 

After 4 blocks of him rambling, she stopped, 'sorry love as much as I enjoy your facts please stop telling me about the microbes in different bodies of water within Virginia.' She said. 

'oh okay, sorry.' He mumbled 

'Its fine my brain is just fried.' 

'I get what you mean. We are 1 block away from your apartment building.' He informed. 

'Okay.' She said continuing on her way home with him following slightly behind. 

Walking up to her apartment building she turned on her heel, 'This is me.'

'I know, have a nice night, take paracetamol it'll help.' 

'Will do, have a nice night.' She said turning around. 

'You know what....' Fuck it  he thought 'Hey Sera.' He called out after her. 

'Yeah.' She said turning back around to face him. 

'you look really beautiful tonight. I didn't wanna say it infront of the others because I know you'd do that thing where your eyes hop wide and you get all awkward.' He said inching towards her, 'I also didn't say it because i know that it would make me wanna do something stupid, like this.' 

He pressed his lips to hers before she could utter a word, she slowly melted into the kiss, kissing him back, harder. The kiss soon became hungry and the two pulled away for air. 

'Should we-' Sera suggested pointing to her building. 

'Yeah..' Jack said and they hurried inside. 

~~the next morning~~

'Shit' Sera thought she forgot to close the blinds last night. Sunlight poured into the room walking her up, groaning, she flipped back into her pillow as her bed shifted. A heavy arm fell over her. 'who's is that'  she thought, turning over to identify the body attached to the arm. After turning over, she was greeted by a head of very curly hair. 

'Oh Shit.' She said remembering what happened.

A.N

hey guys, how do you feel about this? 

Too soon? 

Nah. 

Anyways we reached over 500 reads thank you so much. 

Ahhhhhh I'm dying 

anyways enjoy

~~A

1200 words