15

~~in the lab~~

Once the rest of the team had returned and been filled in on Stella's ultimatum, Booth took charge once again. Jack began to pace angrily the lab while Booth gave out instructions to the team.

'Ange, I'll send over some FBI techs can you help them trace the call, Zack and Bones, use Anges software to look up plaes she might be that are important to her, Stella or the case of the gang. Then i want you to crosscheck that list with the location of the call.' He ordered, they nodded and began to work. 'Cam, Hodgins, us three will analyse the evidence found in her apatment. Well you guys will i'll talk to Sweets and see his shrinky opinion.' 

~~With Sera~~  

'So, what  have you been up to these past few years?' Stella asked.

'Are you really trying to catch up with me as if you haven't juts kidnapped me and held me for ransom so you can see your friends again?' Sera asked. 

'When you put it like that..' Stella said walking away. 

'Wait!' Sera yelled and Stella walked back.

'What?' she asked. 

'Nothing i just wanted to see u walk back over nothings.' Sera laughed. 

'You're such a twat Sera.' 

'Don't call me that.' 

'I'll call you what i want Sera.' Stella said leaving her to sob silently at the thought of Stella ruining her new identity. 

~~in the lab~~

It had been an hour since Booth set them off on their tasks and they had begun to become hopeless. None of the locations matched up and all DNA evidence at Sera's house was her's or Jack's.

'Guys i think i got something!' Ange yelled.

'What is it?' Jack said running over.

'Its just an idea but theres an old trainyard near to where Sera grew up.' She explained 'when Stella and her gang were caught it was one of the places searched because apparently, Sera and Stella's older sister, Antoinette 'Toni' took them to play when they were young. Police thought Stella would use ut as a hideout but nothing was ever found.'

'Does it correlate with the location of the call?' Booth asked.

'Well,' a tech guy said, 'the call bounced around but with the technology here and a backtrack through some programming we found a location the call likely came from.'

The team looked at the guy with blank expressions.

'Cool what about the trainyard?' Jack was getting impatient.

'The trainyard is 2 miles north of the triangulated location.' Ange concluded.

A.N. 

hey guys

Short Chapter today, sorry not rlly

is she saved? Oop don't get ur hopes up. Iol okay

Byee

~~A

432 words