Gerita chpt. 6

Hands were trailing down his back, both their bodies sweaty, but they didn't care. He looked into the blue eyes in front of him.
"D-Doitsu..."
"Shut it amigo." Answered a rather unwanted voice. When the young Italian opened his groggy eyes, he saw his older brother in front of him.
"What do you want-a Romano?" His usual happy aura always decided to leave him when he was with his brother, who he found rather mean and cold.
"It's nearly 7:30 and you're here-a having dream-sex with your fia-, boyfriend. Sì, boyfriend." The younger one, wasn't the smartest and didn't pick up on the near slip of the tongue.
"What? Why are up so-a early?"
"Idioto... Disney, remember?" The moment the words left his mouth, his brother was already dressed and running out the door with his suitcase.

The car was packed with an impressive amount of people. Consisting of America, Romano, Germany, Italy, Hungary, France, England, and another boy who looked very similar to America, but no one could pin-point who he was.
The car was silent except for Francis and Arthur, who had resorted to snogging each-others faces off in the back seat. While they continued kissing to their hearts content, Germany drive the car, with Italy in the passenger side holding his hand.
"I'm-a gonna meet-a Mickey, and Minnie, and Goofy, and Donald, and Daisy, and Tigger, and Elsa, and-" While his German companion did not find this very fun, the Italian pressed on naming each and every person he wanted to meet. Ludwig was annoyed, but amused.

Mid-way through the drive, Ludwig put on the radio. A poppy French tune that Francis seemed to know all the lyrics to blasted through the car.
They stopped at a 7/11, and Germany filled the car with gas, while his other companions went to either buy food and liquids, or use the toilet.
The young Italian walked up behind the German and wrapped his arms around the others muscled waist.
"I love you Doitsu..."
"I love you too Italia. Now," He took a twenty from his pocket, "Go buy something special for yourself."
"Ok!"

The "special" thing ended up being a lot of candy. So, the young-man spent most of the rest of the ride, yelling and screaming.

When they did arrive at the park, and got through security, they went on an exorbitant amount of attractions, Eliza taking pictures nearly every five minutes.
When they got into the "Haunted Mansion" ride, Italy gripped onto Germany's sleeveless arm.
"It's-a scary Doitsu..." He whined, his frail body shaking as his boyfriend hugged him closer.
"Nien Italia. You know that I would never let anything hurt you ja?"
"Sì Doitsu..." Despite this he still ended up almost having a seizure when the ride started moving.

As night fell, they made their way to a small restaurant so as to watch the fireworks later, as it was on Main Street.
The place wasn't as packed as expected, and France suggested that Italy and Germany get a table to themselves.

Midway through the meal, Germany slipped the small box out if his pocket. Italy was chattering on about something, but Ludwig wasn't listening, occasionally grunting yes, but not listening.
"You can do this Ludwig..." He told himself. He looked up to his lover.
"Italia?"
"Sì Doitsu?"
"I need to a-ask you something v-very important."
"What is it Doitsu?"
He got down on one knee. And held out the small box.
"Will you-"
"YEEESSSSS!!!!!" He was tackled by the ball of energy. The two kissing as the younger one slides the ring on. All of the people in the building broke out into applause, and the two spent another 30 minutes there, in eachothers arms on the floor, until they went to watch the Firework Display.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sooo kyaaat!!!!!

Next chapter will hopefully have some Yaoi in it... maybe or maybe not. But either way stay tuned.