Gerita chpt 10

Austria stares Germany down again with his cold eyes. Extremely out of character, Germany awkwardly crossed his arms. His eyes staring at his knees. Eliza gave him a thumbs up from the kitchen.
"So, Mr. Austria sir..." Ludwig began. "I hear you like piano's..." This was met with a few seconds of awkward silence, until.
"Pianos are... My favourite hobby Ludwig, and I know what you're trying to do." So Germany shut up. Hungary however had a plan ready.

"Here sweetie." She passed Austria a cup of water, spiked with vodka, she knew the man couldn't hold his liquor.
The Austrian nodded, and sipped from it, it tasted bitter but he otherwise didn't say anything.
"Your father will open up to him soon Feli." Hungary said, walking into the kitchen and closing the door behind her.
"How-a?" Came his little voice from the pasta cupboard.
After five minutes of struggling to get him out if the small space -of which Eliza had no idea how he got in there to start with- she sat him on the counter and have him a lollipop.
"Remember when Ivan came over last week?" Italy shuddered in response.
"Well, he gave me a bottle of very strong vodka, half of which is in your fathers cup."
"What's-a vodka?" Feliciano asked, Hungary giggled and patted his head.