Gerita chpt. 11

"Mama?" Italy asked as he poked at his pasta, they were sat at the dinner table while a drunk Austria blubbed on about him having an affair with Mozart while Germany tried not to laugh.
"Ja Italia?" Was her reply, she cut into her Chinese takeout that Austria wasn't supposed to know about.
"How was your first time having sex?" That question was not what Hungary had been expecting. She nearly dropped her plate as she jumped up, her flower falling on the floor.
As she picked it up she began her approach.
"What makes you say that Feliciano?"
"Because... Germany and I-" Before he could finish the sentence he was greeted with a hug and a tear stricken face.
"My baby no~!"
"Ve~ mammy!" The others in the room noticed nothing, the German himself going on a buzz.
"Jól vagyok... jól vagyok Italy...." She wiped away a tear and was only shaking slightly.
"Ok... but how was your time? Ve? Was-a it with papi?"
Hungary suppressed a giggle, her mood now changed as she reflected on that night.
"J-ja it was..." She said, blushing a bit.
"Tell me ve~!"
"Ok," She began, "It was on our 10th date. Before we were married. We had just come back from a concert, and... well... I was a bit... curios you could say.
"So... we got back to the house, and he had a condom so... I said why not? It hurt less than I thought it would. Actually I think it hurt him more. But, regardless that's how that happened. But... are you ok? Did it hurt a babám?"
"Ve~ a little mammy. But-a, it was very-a enjoyable..."