Gerita chpt 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello, while this fanfic is fluff oriented, I must say that there will be mild intercourse in this chapter. Maybe the word mild is an understatement. However, it is advised that if you do not wish to read this, skip to the next chapter. I don't want any comments detailing a persons distaste for this chapter. Nor do I want you to stop reading this fanfiction. There will be another warning below. Before the actions happen, so I strongly advise you move on from this chapter to the next if you are picky with this subject. But, if you wish to stay here, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's probably an unspoken rule, but most people don't have sex in a Disney Hotel. Especially as this was a resort. But, as their door swung open, Germany carried in Italy, both of them kissing with Italy's legs around the others waist.
As they kissed, Italy pulled off the black tank-top that Ludwig had on. Their kiss only breaking for a second in that process.
Ludwig soon pressed Italy onto the bed, they kissed for another good five minutes, by this time, Feli's lips were red and puffy.

Now, Ludwig lay on the bed, his hands behind his head, as Feliciano sat on his waist, Running his hands over the others well muscled chest.
"D-Doitsu..." His voice was soft and barely comprehensible.
"Ja Italia?"
"Are we going to..." His sentence trailed off, he stared into his boyfr- no, fiancé's eyes.
"If you want to." Is all he got. The Italian nodded his head, he lifted the Mickey Mouse shirt up and off of him. Revealing his frail, pale body.
"Italia..." Germany said quietly, getting up to put his face close to Feli, "You're so beautiful."
"D-Doitsu..." Red filled the younger ones face. And the older chuckled.
Italy, bent down and undid the belt a around Germany's waist, and Germany did the same.
"Doitsu... I'm a virgin."
"Ja Italia I know you are."
"I don't-a know what to do."
"I'll do all the work ja, all you have to do is lay down." Gently, the more experienced one, set the other down on the bed. Italy closed his eyes, as he heard the rustling of fabric, and what seemed like something being opened. When he opened his eyes, he saw a condom wrapper on the floor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~As you probably expect, what is coming next will be yaoi. If you do not wish to see this. Simply skip on to the next chapter. As fair playing ground however, I will not make it too graphic, even though I am aware that the subject of intercourse is a touchy one. Please, go to the next chapter is you are sensitive about this subject.
Italy opened his eyes to Germany. Who was sitting at Italy's bottom. Holding some kind of lotion in his hand.
"This might hurt, ja Italia?" Italy sat up, and saw Germany's penis.
"B-but Doitsu it's-a so big..." He ran a hand over the now wet penis.
"What's-a this wet thing for?" Italy asked.
"It's a lubricant Italia."
Italy pondered this for a second, the went on to taking the condom off.
"I'm not going to get pregnant." he said Germany chuckled and picked up the Italian, setting him on his lap.
"Ja, you're ready?"
"Sì Doitsu." Germany placed the Italian on his rather large erected penis. The Italian screaming in pain almost immediately.
Germany let him adjust for a few moments, until Italy said "Can you move please?"
The German moved less than a centimetre before going back. This as to not hurt his little Italian. Germany however, wanted to go harder.
"Can I move faster Italia?"
He nodded.
So Germany practically pulled himself all the way out, then rammed back in. Italy held in a scream.
He did this again soon picking up pace, Italy in tears but ultimately enjoying himself.
"What's my name Italia?!" He demanded, his dominating fetish coming out.
"L-Ludwig!!"
"Louder Italia!"
"LUDWIG!" It seemed that Italy couldn't take it anymore, as he released himself onto his fiancé's chest. Germany too was about to let it go when there was a knock at the door. Germany slowly slid his underwear on and went to answer it. It was a very annoyed France.
"Oui, I know that you are making love right now, but I need my beauty sleep, so keep it down, oui?" Germany blushed and nodded. As he closed the door, he noticed he was still erect.
He sat on the edge of the bed.
"We aren't done yet Feli." He said.

Then they lay naked together. Italy pressed against Germany's chest. As they fell asleep.