Gerita chpt. 13

Eliza was walking through the little store, filling her basket with the norm. Pasta. Italy and Germany's house had a pipe problem so they moved in with her and Austria. Not that she minded, she could now go and watch porn-hub with her baby boy!
Stuffing a lock of hair behind her ear she made her way over to the register. Bought the food, and thanked the young cashier.

"DOITSU! LOOK-A WHAT I DID!" Italy came running into the room with a very rough drawing of pasta.
"Oh," Germany said, going into pity mode, "It's very nice..."
"Really! YAY DOITSU LIKES-A WHAT I-A DID!" He was jumping on the bed now, Germany mindlessly reading his book, having learnt to ignore him by now.

Eventually though, they had started kissing. Normally at first, but it soon escalated. it was at the point where Germany was on top of Italy trying to get his jacket off when they heard a clicking sound, and saw Hungary watching them with a camera.
"Oops," She said, not sounding sorry at all really, "Ja, I'm going to go put this in the scrap book. You two keep doing what you're doing." She shuffled out if the room, and they went back to doing the nasty.

((I know these chapters are short, but it's nearly midnight so shmer))