Gerita chpt. 12

"Are-a you sure about this mama?" Italy asked as Hungary stuffed his arms with a large pile of yaoi manga's she had gotten from Japan.
"Ja Italy," She said, "I have about six piles of these in my closet. This isn't even half."
"But-a are you-a sure I should be reading this ve~?" He could barely see her under the stack of books, now noticing a few Hungarian titles in the mix.
"Why not?" As she finished the pile she kissed his forehead with some difficulty.
"My baby's all grown up. He should be able to read some of his mommy's porn."
"Grazie mama." He awkwardly walked out if the room with the books and saw Austria and Germany blabbing on in their intoxicated states.
"Mama..." He started, a little nervously as he set the books down on the table.
"When will Holy Roman Empire return?" At this question, Hungary nearly dropped her jaw. She fumbled with her words and instead pulled the boy into a hug.
"You know that we don't speak of the Holy Roman Empire." With these words her eyes went to Germany. Resting on the broad chested boy as she hugged her little frail one.
"M-mama I can't breathe... Ve~"
"Oh Sorry!" She immediately pulled out of the hug and looked at her son with sad eyes.
"Just... Don't think about him ja...?"