Read first. It's important

Hi, author here!

You are reading the NEW VERSION of Campus Crush, book 1.

This story has surpassed 2 MILLION READS! Thank you so much! It's almost kind of scary, but I know that I want my book to be worthy of every person that opens it.

I've decided to create a brand new version of this book, so I moved the old version (found on my profile). That way, you guys can have access to both. Hopefully, that won't be too confusing.

The Campus Crush Series will follow the events of this NEW story. It will have entirely new scenes, dialogue, and timeline. Chapters will be longer and juicier! At this rate, I'm averaging 3000 words per chapter (the longest being over 8000) rather than my usual 1000. I'll even be including some of my artwork because why not.

I'm super excited! I've missed reading everyone's comments. I'm not exaggerating - I read them ALL, no matter how inactive I may seem. It makes my day.

Thank you for being dedicated readers!

PS. Just for fun, I'll include some of my art in the story. Unfortunately, Wattpad diminishes the quality, but I hope you all like my drawings anyway. I will also edit/modify most of the pictures to fit my characters better.