The light shines again

We she a 14 year old Latina girl running on the sidewalk to her way to school.

Luz: ahh man im going to be so late to school ugh why did I spent all night on writing azua fanfiction not only that but My mom left to work early and not only that i missed the bus ugh how can this day get any worse.

When she was about to take a left she stopped to see that there was construction going on she began looking around to see if there's other ways to go trough but had a bright idea.

Luz: a ha i got it the forest the place with many shortcuts.

Luz then began walking into the woods to see if there was a shortcut to get to her school after a few minutes later she was lost and had nowhere after searching for a way out for several more minutes she finally gave up.

Luz: ah dang it how can I be lost this can't be good why does everything have to happen to-
,But she was immediately cut off after she heard a noise turning around she saw a bright light just up ahead she began moving towards it but when she found where the light was coming from she stopped in her tracks.

There luz finally knows where the light was coming from there stood a cave that she remembers not being here.

But for luz building enough courage she began walking into the cave not bothering to back out of this one bit

Luz: since how long has this been here for, after going into the cave she was now inside the cave looking for any clues on how this place got here.

Then all of a sudden the same flash of light that made luz come find the cave in the first place begin lighting up the entire cave but then luz saw where the source of the light was finally coming from.

Luz: so that's where that light was coming then from then.
There she saw a journal and a strange looking fruit that on a podium.

Luz then inspected the two items in front of her the first item she grabbed was the fruit it looked a bit weird knowing that fruits like these don't exist in the world but luz then felt herself getting hungry since she did missed breakfast so she ...

Luz then inspected the two items in front of her the first item she grabbed was the fruit it looked a bit weird knowing that fruits like these don't exist in the world but luz then felt herself getting hungry since she did missed breakfast so she had did the unexpected she bit into the fruit and swallowed a bit of it then she made a huge mistake because it tasted horrible.

Luz: ahh what is in this fruit ah man it tasted like somebody was rolling this thing In the dirt, but luz didn't what to throw it away cuz her mom said to never waste food so she ate what was left of it.

She then inspected the journal which was next to her she opened the book but what she didn't
Know Was that this book had a name of the owner of the book.

Year 1500/date 22/month may
Well hello there if anyone who is reading this and has found my journal then l must say it's a honor to finally see someone who has found the will of my life story but we'll talk about that later but first met introduce myself my name is borsalino kizaru and I was admiral for the Marie's and world government and served for them for over 32 years when i was in my prime age but now I have finally reached my end but I was told that one day someone with the name luz would have my power and bring peace and justice to the world that you live in today but you maybe wondering what power we'll I'll tell you you see that fruit you ate was no ordinary fruit but rather a devil fruit if you don't know what that is I'll tell you all about it turn to the other page.

Luz did what the book told her to do getting more and more interested in the book.

Page THE DEVIL FRUITS
You see devil fruits are a mysterious and rare fruits found throughout the world once eaten they bestow an ability of some kind upon the eater but at the cost of the eaters ability to no longer swim, anymore but there are the weaknesses to the fruits that one being the ocean or sea and sea stone which has the same properties as the ocean.
But on topic with the fruits although they can take the form of many different kinds of fruits
Devil fruits are characterized by their unique swirling patterns common with all of them
The origins of the mysterious powers of these fruits and the origins of the fruits themselves are as of yet unknown.

Luz: so these devil fruits must have some crazy fire powers to thing, she then remembered about him saying people with the devil fruits can no longer swim, WAIT WHAT so not only does theses things give them cool powers but it takes away there ability to forever.she'll have to look back at that later so she continued on reading the rest of the book Turing a another page.

Page 3 : categories
You see there a more then one devil fruit they come in different ways so I'm going to tell you all of the different categories of them

Logia: are the rarest of the three types, these fruits give the user the ability to create become and manipulate a certain substance or element, such as earth fire and ice. But about the fruit you ate was a logia and now you have the power of light. Now on to the second category.

Zoan: a type of medium rarity giving the eater the ability to Transform into a specific animal and a human animal hybrid such as a hyena, raven or even a dragon. And now the last category of the devil fruits are.

Paramecia: the third type serves as a kind of super power lottery giving the user a random ability which does not include the abilities of the first two types. These can include controlling one's aura manipulating probabilities or forbidden things.

Luz was wondering what does he mean about forbidden things this all came to mind when all of a sudden her phone began to ring she quickly turned to see who was calling and immediately she knew this was her end.

Luz:ho~hola mama how are you doing,not trying to get yelled at by her mama.

Camila: WHERE are you mija the school contacted me on how you were missing today at the school.saying it in a mad clam voice.

Luz: i may have gotten lost in the woods.not trying to get her mom suspicious of her.

Camila: what were you doing there in the first place mija and why.getting a bit concerned for her daughter.

Luz: Look listen mama I know your worried about my safety but I'll be fine and hey I'll meet you at the house once you get out of work ok.

Camila: ok mija see you soon."hangs up phone"

Luz: ahh what im going to do this has had the most stressful day for mama not only th~but she was cut off from her sentence when she was interrupted by a flashing light that was coming out from the tip of her finger, at first she didn't think much of it before she accidentally shot a beam of light at the cave.

Luz stood there baffled about what she just done,but what she didn't know that she that beam opened up a secret compartment in the wall of the cave, she walk closer to it and saw it was a small box she approached the small box and started to open it but saw a pair of yellow gold sunglasses with the name kizaru on them
She pick up the pair of glasses and put them on .

Luz: this day just got a whole lot better.

End of chapter 1

That's my first fanfic I know it's a bit out but I'll keep trying ps. The art does not belong to me it goes to the original creators.