A Friend from the dead ☠️ 🎻

It's been about 2 days since after the discovery of the book and the devil fruit luz with that decided she wanted to train her new found powers and use them for good and  along with the help from the book she may learned of all of kizaru's ,techniques,move's skills, and attacks luz thought the best place to train her powers was the forest where she got her powers from the first place so that she won't accidentally reveal her powers to the world and so went on her way to the forest.

Luz: man it feels yesterday I just got these powers but enough wasting time i have to go train and learn my new found powers to good use.

She begins to walk all the way to the forest not bothering to remember to bring a map or even leave a trial where she first came from cuz the last time she got lost in these woods it took her about two in a half hours to finally find way her out of the forest and she promised herself to never get lost in those woods again , so after a few minutes in the woods she needed to find a place where she properly train her powers.

Luz: ahh here we go a place where I can train my devil fruit powers at , pulls out the book puts it right besides her, ok then which one should I do first, Hmmm ah here we go now light sword she put her hands together and says the following words to help her make the weapon,AMA NO MURAKUMO in a loud voice

Luz couldn't believe her very eyes she finally done it and when she saw the blade in her hands and she wonders if can do anything  else besides looking cool she looked over her shoulder and saw a group of trees.

Luz: alright then let's see what this bad boy can do,she swung her sword which let out a strong wave of light at the trees cutting them all down in half.

Luz smiled at this and did it again at a other group of trees and another and another and before she was about to do it again but before she can do so she began to hear singing and she was wondering where it was coming from she looked around her surroundings but found nothing luz was now wondering where this strange singing was coming from before listening to it trying to understand the lyrics.

???: yohohoho gather up of all the crew it's time to ship out binks brew sea winds blows to where who knows the waves will are guide o'er
Across the sea.

Luz: hey you whose out there O~o~or else I'll blast you with my cool anime powers, she was Struggling to keep her composure up not knowing the dangers which lurks ahead of her.

Luz: this is your last warning cuz your not going to like was gonna happen next buddy if you don't come out of your hiding place.

???: yohohoho alright alright let's not resort to any violence now shall we we've can just talk this out like rational people shall we all ok.

When the mysterious stranger came out of his hiding place luz was in pure shock and terror by just the sight of the man in front of her before turning around screaming at the top of her lung shouting these words.