Lost in languages

We see the living room of the owl house where luz was reading auza book to king while brook was drinking tea listening to her reading.

Luz: Azura Hecate began "Our paths have crossed only in battle But today I stand before you seeking an ally.*Sighs*.

King: Luz you're getting all swoony again.

Luz: I can't help it Azura is able to befriend everyone Even her biggest rival I wish I had that kind of power

Brook head perked up but that sentence coming from luz.

Brook: well I knew someone who was able to befriend their foes in battle.

Luz: you do.

Brook: yohoho indeed luz that someone was luffy.

Luz: oh your old captain.

Brook: yes you see he managed to make allies and friends along his journey by helping and reasoning with them.

Luz: woah how he must've made about a lot of friends.

Brook: you Got that right he saved a princess home island from a corrupt warlord and one time he saved hundreds of people from a evil man with a lightning logia and he even once beat up the man who stole my shadow to which made me join his crew.

Luz: wow so he had that power that amazing.

King: oh come on Rivals are meant to be annihilated not befriended Now keep reading I've been sucked into your awful fandom.

Brook: but king you know that this power could be useful.

Luz: that would be cool to have .Suddenly the door swung open.

Hooty: (Swings the door open)Ding-dong Ding Hoot! Hoot.

King: The book has come to life Burn it.

Luz goes to the door and finds a basket.

Luz: Hmm.

Brook: I wonder what contents lays inside it.poking at it with his cane

Cut to the kitchen.

Luz: Eda, you got a package. It looks like a gift basket.

Eda: Probably an offering Ah Being the most powerful witch in the Boiling Isles has its perks.

Brook: or probably death threats from all the people who you made mad at you.showing multiple notes and letters with death threats in each of them.

King, a bib now tied on, grunts as he pulls a blanket off the top of the basket, revealing a snoring baby bat.

King: (rubbing his paws together)Mm Fresh meat.

Luz: No, not eating that.

Eda: Witches eating babies is so 1693. What is this?

Brook: wait you guys ate what now in 1600s.

King: There's a note (Grabs it)Take care of my child till morning Yi Yi.

Eda: Nope Babies are awful Not happening.

King: "You will be handsomely rewarded. X-O-X-O-X-O-X. Bat Queen."

Eda: Bat Queen?

King pulls a few snails out of the basket. Eda's eyes widen.

Eda: Reward?

Brook: who is she eda.

Luz: Yeah Who's the Bat Queen.

King sniffs the snails.

Eda: She's the wealthiest demon on the Boiling Isles Get in with her and you're set for life (Takes one of the snails)So we keep this thing alive for a few hours and we get paid Pfft Easy.