Merry Christmas (filler)

We see Camila household with the snow coming down as we zoom in on the window and inside we could hear music playing and laughter .

And once we see it was a happy skeleton playing the violin playing music to the festive holiday with some people in the kitchen preparing Christmas dinner being Lilith Camila vee and Eda king .

Brook: hmhm hmhm ah perfect song for this nice holiday. He smiles as he kept playing the instrument.

Camila: Brook would you be so kind on helping he take this to the table . She held two item being a ham and fruit cake.

Brook: oh sure thing Ms noceda. He happily took the ham placing it on the table .

Vee was carrying some plates to the table and cups to put down while king sat on the sofa eating gingerbread cookies.  .

Eda: hey bone head you mind helping the kids with something . Drinking eggnog which she probably spiked with something alcoholic.

Brook: oh sure thing Eda . He happily left the kitchen and went to check on what the kids were doing as he sees Luz wrapping a present for amity .

Luz: oh hey Brook you came to help wrap presents .

Brook: I sure did Eda told me to come help y'all . He sits down beside her wondering what the gift is .

Luz grabs some tape and wrapping paper and uses her fruit to wrap the present in a instant .

Brook: yohoho I see your fruit to wrap gifts much quicker I see nice work. Pats her back .

Luz: hehe thanks brook I already got 20 done . Points behind her with different presents all ready to be open for Christmas Day .

Brook: wow I'm amazed by your speed yohoho your might as well be as fast as Kizaru .

Luz: thanks brook and oh hey I think amity needs your help too.

Brook: oh your right . He gets up and goes to amity who was in Luz room doing presents as well while Gus's and Hunter were in the basement and willow who made small little tree hut with her devil fruit powers .

As he saw her having some trouble with the paper so he sat down next to her and helped .

Amity: thanks brook I was having hard time with the wrapping since you know I'm made of fire and I kept burning them . Hold up burnt paper which turns into ash.

Brook: oh amity you have to control your emotions if you don't you might burn down the whole house . Remembers a time where his captain brother sabo got mad he almost set his crew ship on fire.

Amity: it's just that I don't think she'll love this gift very much. A bit nervous and worried .

Brook: oh don't be worry look it doesn't matter on what you give they'll always love you no matter what.

Amity smiles feeling better as she more
Confident making her wrap the gift in just the right way.

Brook: see there you go you got it good job. He smiles with amity hugging him for the help .

Now it was for Gus and Hunter who needed help with their gift wrapping and when got there he could see them putting the papers on the gifts they were ready to give to their other friends and family

Hunter : oh hey Brook what brings you here . Getting done wrapping a gift .

Gus: did you come to help us wrap gifts . Gets done wrapping his .

Brook: yohoho that is correct I thought you two could need the extra hand . He sat down in front of them with Hunter handing him a box which has the gift inside it and some paper which had some Christmas pirates on it .