truth on the fruits

It was late afternoon the lights in the owl house were all off except for a few which were left on in the living room but only one person was awake.

Brook:*sigh* Luffy I know I made a promise but I don't know if I'll be able to. He looks at a old picture of his crew that he kept in his hat.

He drinks a old bottle of Sake that was perfectly preserved in his hat some how.

Brook: why why why (slams his fist onto the table) why can't I do anything right how can I destroy the devil fruits.

He stands up from the couch ,grabbing the bottle of sake with him he soon walks outside drinking more and more of the stress away.

Brook mind: ever since you told me to do that one task I don't know if I'll be able to.

Brook than started to walk down the path where bonesbouroh was at still gripping the bottle he had not letting go.

As each sip he took from the bottle he felt even more and more dizzy and delusional

Brook: *whew* this stuff is strong ( sees the some sake fall through him) my doctor was right it does go through me yohohoho. He walks even more further down the road.

But unbeknownst to him someone was following him to where he was going to.

Brook: I don't know what to do anymore there's already four people with devil fruits.

Due to brook drunken state he pulled out his cane sword and cuts down trees on his way to town as each tree he took down he became even more delusional on where he's going again.

Brook: do I think had enough( looks at the bottle) nah I'm totally fine.

Every minute he took a step to his way to town he felt as if someone was watching him which he got suspicious and of course he hand his sword drawn in case.

Brook mind: maybe I should be aware of my surroundings. He looks up at sky to see the moon light shine his way to bones boroughs.

Brook: hmm it's quite nice out here I don't know why but I should probably walk at night more often yohohoho

???: now where are you heading off to my dear skeletal friend. And hide behind the trees looking and observing him from, a long distance away so they wouldn't be spotted by him.

Brook: maybe when I get to the town I should probably lay down somewhere I have been walking for quite a while

After a hour brook finally made it to town he walks through the empty streets looking at the closed shops and the street lights turned on lighting his way.

Brook looks over and see the park.